Henry98

Region Lock Busted

Hey, I've noticed alot recently when playing im getting forced into the AS servers even though im from OC and when i do get put into OC Servers theres still a bunch of Overseas players who use VPN's now i dont mind playing with people from overseas but if i queue up and want to play with other people on Oceania servers i expect that they could at least speak english.

so please either remove the Region lock, Fix it or Just Region Lock China

Hi, i've just came back to game and i have the same problem. Each time i start a game, i have 300 ms and i see i'm on AS or UNKNOWN server. I live in Europe and i don't understand why i am placed on asia server. 

I've tried to reinstall the game, reset my network settings and i still have the problem in all mode (fpp/tpp solo/squad).

The simple answer is that there were not enough people in your region to start a game when you clicked ready.

So the game searched the next region, found one and put you in there.

• Haha 1

I would rather wait 5 minutes for a game on the good server than having a game with 300 ms tbh.

11 hours ago, Strat said:

I would rather wait 5 minutes for a game on the good server than having a game with 300 ms tbh.

people stated this in oce and not that's region is dead.

but pubg corp stated that they would be grouping people via their language preference.

11 hours ago, Strat said:

This is kinda what I'm hoping happens in the future. Where you can set how long you want to wait in your region before the game checks for others. Just a simple drop down box with like one to fine mins to choose from.

On 12/5/2018 at 12:18 PM, Avohei said:

This is kinda what I'm hoping happens in the future. Where you can set how long you want to wait in your region before the game checks for others. Just a simple drop down box with like one to fine mins to choose from.

On 12/5/2018 at 12:18 AM, Strat said:

I Completely agree, my Language preference is English however and i still get paired with foreigners who only seem to be capable of Team Killing and saying "F*ck your Mother"

Edit:

This is exactly what killed H1Z1 Battle Royale and if not fixed and implemented properly then PUBG could well end up the same way

Edited by Henry98