TPP/FPP/Mix  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like?

• Just one type
    • Mix of both
  2. 2. Maps?

• All Maps
    • Just Erangel and Sanhok
  3. 3. Are you opposed to a small entry fee?

• Yes
    • No

22 hours ago, Civilian Kiwi said:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, back again with the need of info from you guys. 

My last event went pretty well, had a few kinks, but hey, it’s Xbox PUBG. I just needed some quick info from everyone about when, what perspective, how many players, and entry fee for a larger pot of $$ for you winners including 2nd and 3rd place. 

I was also wondering if people would like squads over duos. I need really as much info as possible to make the next one go over smoother. 

* note that the entry fee would be like $1-2 per person and the more people the bigger the prize. 

Personally I rather no entry fee and no prize but completely understand to draw more players. Definitely duos not squads. Personally I like sundays same time as the last one. The timing was good just saturday is usually busy for most ppl. TPP will be more accepted but I enjoyed FPP(more competitive). Also personally I’d rather erangel and sanhok. But for tournament purposes I would put all three. And to the other guys statement sanhok is actually the most competitive because loot is more evenly spread out takes some of the RNG loot factor out.(I want to win bc of skill not bc some guy couldn’t find an AR for the first 15 mins of the game.

Edited by taymond11

22 hours ago, Civilian Kiwi said:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, back again with the need of info from you guys. 

My last event went pretty well, had a few kinks, but hey, it’s Xbox PUBG. I just needed some quick info from everyone about when, what perspective, how many players, and entry fee for a larger pot of $$ for you winners including 2nd and 3rd place. 

I was also wondering if people would like squads over duos. I need really as much info as possible to make the next one go over smoother. 

* note that the entry fee would be like $1-2 per person and the more people the bigger the prize. 

Also I am worried about an entry fee when the possibility of cheaters is unknown. If there is actual $$ on the line ppl will be more inclined to cheat I personally am looking for the sport of it and would feel the players would be more fair if there were only bragging rights to gain. You seen me pop in your stream when I died and pop back out when we would join the lobby but mixer current viewers is unreliable bc ppl could use an unregistered viewer? Just a thought regardless I’ll still enter if me and my duo partner are available I’m just giving food for thought.

Sunday nights will be difficult for EU players 😅

‘’Unless it’s relatively early of course

Friday/Saturday will be best overall I think.

Edited by Mozzarella1818