Sign in to follow this  
AsadHaroon

Hi

Hello guys. Just got the game , installed it but I see 2 files one with PTS and other normal one both can be loaded. But which one do I need to play as confused why this needs 2 of them to open the game. Thanks 

Normal one! PTS stands for Public Test Server, so it only opens when there's something that needs to be tested publically.

Normal one should be opened 24/7 unless there's a maintenance.

3 minutes ago, PUBG_Oreoree said:

Normal one! PTS stands for Public Test Server, so it only opens when there's something that needs to be tested publically.

Ok thanks so normally we use the normal one to play pubg ? 

1 hour ago, PUBG_Oreoree said:

My guy, what's going on with the xbox test server? Can you give us any info?

Will there in game chats ? Like we see on mobile version ? Example "Help" think this is a must. Especially when you don't have many friends who may not buy the game. 

7 hours ago, PUBG_Oreoree said:

40 minutes ago, AsadHaroon said:

Will there in game chats ? Like we see on mobile version ? Example "Help" think this is a must. Especially when you don't have many friends who may not buy the game. 

Yes just use the normal PUBG. The PTS is just for testing new things. No need for that if you don't want.

8 hours ago, PUBG_Oreoree said:

Hey lumos I can download the pts but I can’t download the normal one.Are they both together or do I need to download separately?

1 hour ago, PrayedMink27485 said:

Hey lumos I can download the pts but I can’t download the normal one.Are they both together or do I need to download separately?

Have you left us and gone to the darkside? I have been watching some ps4 stream, you wont find getting kills very hard lol. Shits hilarious.

33 minutes ago, KammoraV2 said:

Have you left us and gone to the darkside? I have been watching some ps4 stream, you wont find getting kills very hard lol. Shits hilarious.

Lol I’m still on and Xbox but I have friends who only have ps4 who want me to play with them so I’ll have fun with them killing noobs until they quit like my Xbox friends did lol!