ExQlusiv3_    9
Posted (edited)

Dear playerunknown,

Today I started hosting the zombie mode. But came to the conclusion that we hardly need a anti-teamkill setting. People are just killing eachother which is ruining the fun of the game mode. And zombies should be able to pick up Melee weapons based on a checker list. Plus if zombies were able to run slightly faster it will balance the game more.

Kind regards,

Wesley AKA ExQlusiv3_

Edited by ExQlusiv3_
  • Like 9

Veerme    0

They really need to do something about this. Its anoying when zombie's start killing each other instead of the humans.

ExQlusiv3_    9
20 minutes ago, ExQlusiv3_ said:

Dear playerunknown,

Today I started hosting the zombie mode. But came to the conclusion that we hardly need a anti-teamkill setting. People are just killing eachother which is ruining the fun of the game mode. And zombies should be able to pick up Melee weapons based on a checker list. Plus if zombies were able to run slightly faster it will balance the game more.

Kind regards,

Wesley AKA ExQlusiv3_

Another idea is maybe having zombies a 5x more health. So they don't instantly get knocked down after 1 headshot.

Sala    0

What i would change in zombies

- Minimum 2x faster game as usual

- Only 2 teams. Humans vs zombies

- teamkill disabled

- zombies more health

Right now those customs are pretty slow and boring to run. Zombies just killing each other.

BIGBOY    26

Agree on two things

1. Zombies should run faster than humans
  2. Zombies should  also have more health to balance out the game

Xiipher    1

Yeah I definitely agree there should be no teamkilling allowed, ruins the game. Zombies should have slight regen as well. Great ideas

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ExQlusiv3_ said:

Dear playerunknown,

Kind regards,

Wesley AKA ExQlusiv3_

You can have someone spectating and kicking players

DimaD    0

Enter the penal system for team kill . 

Very often kill in the random squad and zombie mode for no reason.

Enter the system to punish or forgive for choice for team murder !

Cuti8tushu    102

It'd be nice if the only way you can kill the zombies is from headshots only lol.  And all other shots = slows them down

Plus this would also tone down the teamkilling since it's pretty hard to land headshots from mele. 

But yea, more health, more speed, and amour would all be nice

Tbh, all of this was already predicted (Disadvantage towards zombies).  I don't think it has to do with "testing" anymore but rather "They're not finished".
Just saying

ExQlusiv3_    9
8 hours ago, Suspicious Pixel said:

You can have someone spectating and kicking players

Which means that I can never play in my custom games and enjoy them as much as the players do? Weird answer imo. Plus we can not assign anyone else as observer than the hoster.

ExQlusiv3_    9
4 hours ago, Cuti8tushu said:

It'd be nice if the only way you can kill the zombies is from headshots only lol.  And all other shots = slows them down

Plus this would also tone down the teamkilling since it's pretty hard to land headshots from mele. 

But yea, more health, more speed, and amour would all be nice

Tbh, all of this was already predicted (Disadvantage towards zombies).  I don't think it has to do with "testing" anymore but rather "They're not finished".
Just saying

That is why i made this topic. So we can give feedback about the current state of the zombie mode.

12 minutes ago, ExQlusiv3_ said:

Which means that I can never play in my custom games and enjoy them as much as the players do? Weird answer imo. Plus we can not assign anyone else as observer than the hoster.

As you are aware Custom games are WIP and not feature rich. The suggestion was a way for you to solve the problem you are facing to allow your Community to enjoy zombies. 

If you are the host you have the power to kick repeat offenders and build up a blacklist.

Sorry I cannot offer you more suggestions currently.

Cookiedropz    0
On 6/29/2017 at 6:22 AM, ExQlusiv3_ said:

Dear playerunknown,

Kind regards,

Wesley AKA ExQlusiv3_

Yep same issue on MarkstomTV. Other zombies rekt me before i can even enjoy being a zomb

Cuti8tushu    102
10 hours ago, ExQlusiv3_ said:

That is why i made this topic. So we can give feedback about the current state of the zombie mode.

Just saying, they probably already have a list of things they're going to do to the mode but haven't code it into it yet.  

Which means we don't know if the suggestion we're making would be a hindrance to their grand scheme of things. If that made any sense.  

Sure would be nice if they gave us some sort of notes as to what direction they're planning to take with the mode.  Then we'd know if the suggestions we're making are useless and could go off their notes?