ShadE-

Can't go prone when reloading or vice-versa

Going Prone should cancel/stop reload instead of reloading preventing you from going prone...

[SUGGESTION] Prone stance Should cancel/stop reload please instead of not being able to go prone while reloading... just like the recent change to opening doors canceling reload was a good way to escape death I also think they should implement the go prone to cancel reload. Who else agree's? I am getting increasingly frustrated with the fact that I cannot cancel my reload if i am standing up and see an enemy who decides to poke his head out while i am reloading.. this not only inhibits my ability to take cover but it also gives an even bigger advantage to the player who decides to prone and third person view everyone from cover while being able to freely reload his weapon...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hi, Just lost a game because I couldn't move for like 5 seconds. I laid down behind a tree and started reloading my kar, as soon as I started reloading I got shot at. He missed a couple of shots but then managed to hit a few aswell. During the 5 second timeframe I couldn't move what so ever, My character was locked in place on the ground. 

Just a tiny bit of movement would have saved me. Please, Atleast make it so you can move around a little bit while reloading, maybe not full crawl speed. Or just cancel the reload. Whatever you do, you should never lock a character in place during an animation. You got the right idea with looting, now it's just reloading in prone left.

Thanks

• Like 2

When reloading you are stuck and can't go prone. 

Either make it cancel the reload when trying to go prone or let the reload go through. Just don't keep it how it is and you're just stuck there reloading when getting shot at and can't prone. 

Hope this is a bug that's addressed. 

Thank you 

• Like 3