Sign in to follow this  
bingotj1

Nerf SMGs

Multiple times I have just been boolin and I see someone about 100+ meters away and they shoot me 3 times with a UMP and I die

Shotguns are OP, SMGs are OP, Sniper one hit headshot? OP. Assault rifle OP. Just remove every gun except pistols, problem solved. Mods, if you think I'm trolling continue to remove my comment, but my god these "XYZ is OP"-posts are getting out of hand.

• Like 3

On 7/9/2017 at 4:11 PM, bingotj1 said:

Multiple times I have just been boolin and I see someone about 100+ meters away and they shoot me 3 times with a UMP and I die

The H&K UMP's effective range is 100m, so this is absolutely correct. Just learn how to play the game better.

Grab whatever weapon you think is OP and use it. Let the devs decide if too many people are rolling with the same guns.

19 hours ago, Universe said:

Shotguns are OP, SMGs are OP, Sniper one hit headshot? OP. Assault rifle OP. Just remove every gun except pistols, problem solved. Mods, if you think I'm trolling continue to remove my comment, but my god these "XYZ is OP"-posts are getting out of hand.

Guns are OP! Nerf em all! We should only be able to be killed with a crossbow! Wait... that's OP to. We should only be able to use melee weapons. Dammit! Frying pans are OP. Fists? Nope.. Superman punch is OP. Heck, you killed me! You're OP! Nerf him!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this