FPS Drops & Low Frame Rate Issues

CPU AMD A6-9500

CPU Specs : AMD A6-9500 Radeaon R5 , 8 Compute cores 2C + 6G

Mainboard : A320M-HDV   Manufacturer : ASRock

Memory : DDR 4     Size : 8 GB

Graphics : Radeon RX 580 Series   Gaming X

I get fps below 30 most of the time and i dont understand why

On 2017-10-07 at 5:22 AM, Flakstar said:

PUBG will use only one card, since SLI isnt supported by Nvidia yet, so the 2nd will do nothing while you're playing PUBG. The card itself is very weak and doesnt meet the minimum requirement  minimum of a Nvidia 660gtx. You can try to lower your resolution and gfx settings to lowest possible ones and pray for half-decent framerates.

I read that SLI is supported since the new Nvidia 382 drivers came out. 

yes, but I have the impression that the opti are for intel / nvidia. AMD is leaving to coast.
The new is good but if it is playing 50 fps in low with a big config ^^

Date Seen

Occasionally during fire fights

Server: 

Live NA Server

Other Information:

Overclocking but temps consistently low (see image)

Launch Options:

No

System Specifications:

Operating System: Win 10
Graphics Card: XFX AMD RX480
CPU: Intel i7-4770k
Ram: 16 GB DDR3

diag1.PNG.c2b50bcb8f8825a8afc455cd41741a91.PNGdiag2.PNG.382123648121d5cba9074b814eb56c9b.PNGtemps.PNG.084c8ab96e1e1e41252dea85581aeb01.PNG

Typical temperatures during a pubg session (1.5 hour window), GPU is yellow and CPU is red. Voltages/Clock speeds stay constant and the overclock is very stable. 

5 hours ago, Kainan said:

So my game is basically 50 to 80 FPS sometimes 100.

But the issue is...it isn't smooth, if I  don't look "around" it's smooth, once I pan left or right with my mouse it suddenly becomes blurry, I've played with Gsync, Vsync, both, none, seems some players get silky smooth frames with my stats...but I can't seem to get the silky smooth movement I want, seems only doom mimics what I've seen for that kind of performance and silky smooth movement.

even at the lowest settings I don't get that smooth silky look I can achieve with doom, granted doom isn't the newest game these days, but it's a good bench mark.

I have a MSI GT73EVR TITAN PRO

GTX 1080 GPU

i7-7820HK 2.90ghz CPU

16gigs of ram

120hz screen with gsync.

windows 10

So I'm stumped, I upgraded my drivers, I've pretty much given up, I can't help but think it's PUBG and not my computer, if anyone has a great suggestion please let me know.  

I need some help too dude ! U can go and read my specs above ! And my mother board is : Asus Rog Strix Z270 gaming ! (I forgot it when done my post) 

if u got any result from someone plz feel free to hit me up man :/

New post template:

Date Seen:
always

Server: 
live

Other Information:
oc'd cpu and ram and still nothing improved | all settings are either on low or very low besides a-a and view distance

Launch Options:
-sm4 -useallavailablecores -malloc=system

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win8.1
Graphics Card:gtx 770 windforce
CPU: i5 2500k
Ram: corshair vengance pro series 2x4gb 2133mhz

Edited by roccat

21 hours ago, DeX said:

New post template:

Date Seen:
17/10 after update

Server: 
ALL

Other Information:
Before the update 110/130 fps
After the update 65/95 fps

Launch Options:
Full low setings, just textures Ultra

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 pro 64
Graphics Card: Rx Vega 64
CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x
Ram: 16go DDR4

pudx1.jpg

pudx2.jpg

Same here!

i7 6700, 16gb ram, gtx 1070 OC, ssd.

I installed windows again, latest drivers, only PUBG installed, everything on performance in Nvidia Ctrl panel, and low-medium in game.

The game stutters when I drive a vehicle with sound and image freezes plus fps drops to 45 from 90.

Also the game is not that sharp anymore after last major patch.

Guys, if you plan to launch the next major patch next year, better launch now the version before this one and let us enjoy it at least until you fix it for good.

Right now its awful, my v. card is extremly hot.

Capture.PNG.a74f4818e710d7bcee0acdeaef8230e9.PNG59e7488292a6c_Capture1.PNG.56d898c995a2089800a5fa7a85d7a16e.PNGHi after the last update in 17.10.17 the game freeze every 2.. 3 seconds and fps drop from 90 to 25...30 the game it's unplayable now when I try to aim the game freeze and I'm fuking dead

Edited by Insurg3nt

Date Seen: 10/17/2017

Server: NA FPP Live

Other Information: Updated to Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update

Launch Options: None

Origin Eon17-SLX laptop

Windows 10 Pro

i7-7700k

Nvidia GeForce 1070 GTX

32gb 3000mhz DDR4

I was able to run Pubg prior to the client's most recent update and Windows 10  Fall Creator's Update on the ultra preset at average 100 fps. But now I'm only getting better 9 and 11 fps. I don't know if it was because of the pubg client update or the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update, but the game is unplayable for me now.

Edited by Balancewolf

1 hour ago, Balancewolf said:

Date Seen: 10/17/2017

Server: NA FPP Live

Other Information: Updated to Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update

Launch Options: None

Origin Eon17-SLX laptop

Windows 10 Pro

i7-7700k

Nvidia GeForce 1070 GTX

32gb 3000mhz DDR4

I was able to run Pubg prior to the client's most recent update and Windows 10  Fall Creator's Update on the ultra preset at average 100 fps. But now I'm only getting better 9 and 11 fps. I don't know if it was because of the pubg client update or the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update, but the game is unplayable for me now.

Actually I have a Nvidia GeForce 1080 GTX.

For some reason I can't edit the post anymore.

Date Seen:
When the last leader-board reset happened, not this new one in which the leaderboard was turned off, the one before that

Server: 
Live

Other Information:
This happens because my laptop begins to overheat with temps reaching 90C, my laptop underclocks to 800 MHZ because of this and this leads to the massive frame drops for a few seconds. However I ran a 3DMark stress test and the temps do not exceed 85C even though the GPU and CPU both are constantly maxed, for 10 minutes, at 100% load.

I also have reshade but this happened before I had reshade and after, reshade made no difference to the frequency or intensity of the problem.

Before the update I could run this maxed with 50-60 FPS stable.

I have also tried to re-install PUBG on both my HDD and SSD but it made no difference, I have also run various anti-viruses and my laptop came out clean. Also my laptop has great airflow and is raised off of the ground.

Launch Options:
-refresh 75

System Specifications:
Operating System: 64-bit Windows 10 [Version: 1703 | Build: 15063.674]
Graphics Card: GTX 1070
CPU: intel core i7-7700HQ @ 2.8 GHZ (non-OC)
Ram: 16.0 GB (15.9 GB useable)\

Game Settings:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Resolution: 2560p*1440p

FOV: 91

AA: Low 

PP: Medium

Shadows: V Low

Textures: Low

Effects: Medium

Foliage: V Low

View Distance: Ultra

Vsync: Enabled

1.png

2.png

Edited by Sem2Sem

You have system configuration in description of video...

Edited by Hike

The main fps issue is when someone close to you is shooting, that could be yourself or someone else which causes 30 - 40 percent fps drop. It has got better since the last update but it is still bothering. Also when i turn around the camera quickly my fps decreases and it sometimes gets me killed when i engage in close quarters combat. And when i zoom in or out with a scope fps severely drops for about 3 - 4 seconds. Driving in high speeds decreases the fps. And crowded areas where there are more than 5 people, are fps killers. Finally there is this issue that has shown up recently, probably since the last update and that is severe fps drop when there are less than 25 - 30 players remaining. when i say severe i mean my 40 fps drops to 15.

i have a laptop with these specs:

CPU : corei 7 4510u  2.0 to 3.1 gHz

GPU : gt 840m

memory : 8 GB DDR3

i know my GPU is below minimum system requirements but i would be able to play at least smoothly if these issues are fixed.

Since the last major update to the game I have had consistent drops in my fps starting between 6 and a half minutes to 8 minutes into the game. So I start a game with my friends and everything is fine I'm getting a workable 40 FPS(use to get 90-100 before) with everything running on very low except for view distance and textures which is set to medium. Then between 6 and 8 minutes into the game my FPS drops to barley 15 and continues to flex between 10-15 and some times it picks back up roughly 10 minutes after but not always. I've tried everything i can find on the internet about adjusting settings but nothing helps it continues to do the same. Its made the game extremely frustrating and annoying to play.

Hello,i really love this game but the fact that my fps drop significantly makes me very sad.Yesterday right after i updated the game which i understood it contains an Optimization update too my FPS were down to 1....my cpu bottlenecks and idk why it sometimes reaches 100%.I believe i dont have the best pc out there but neither the worst.

Date Seen: 19/10/2017

Server: Live Server

Other Information: While in midair i get like 80 fps...as soon as i land building take along time to render...constantly network lag detected...drops under 10 fps

Launch Options:-USEALLAVAILABLECORES-refresh 60-high-sm4-malloc=system-d3d10

System Specifications:

Operating System: Windows 10 64
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb DDR5
CPU: Amd a 10-7850k Radeon R7
Ram: 8gb DDR3

qasas.png

Untitled.png

Edited by Lorth1337

I actually thought for a second that it's just me who's PUBG isn't smooth. My FPS actually shows 80-90 but the game is nowhere close to being smooth the way it was before the update. How come this hasn't been fixed yet, seeing that it's affecting more people.. 

Date Seen:

The whole time losing FPS, when it falls in cities and etc. FPS gets to stay 25/30 in VERYLOW functions

Server: 
SERVER SA

Other Information:

After the last update the game sucked, not to lose fps and performance with all the settings in the verylow, I'm tired of can not play in peace.

Launch Options:
(Have you changed any launch / command line options for the game and if so, which ones? Please remove them and see if this issue persists)

I did not change anything.

System Specifications:
Operating System: WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BITS
Graphics Card: GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: i5 6600 3.3 GHZ 
Ram: 8gb RAM DDR4 2400MHZ

SSD CORSAIR 120GB

Comments: Do not ask me to reinstall the game, and do not send me step by step on topics since I've read them all. I've done all the procedures and nothing solves it. Just fix this fucking game.

Every time I finish any program that can influence the game, I have no antivirus and no active firewall, I just open the game and nothing else.

My system specs:

CPU: intel core i3 5010U

RAm: 8GB

GPU: Nvidia gt930m

It is good that I am able to get 20-35 fps in game without any major lag in lowest graphics settings. But, still the fps is low compared to its graphics and being a shooter the fps should be much more. I know that the game is in early stage. Just want to know if I will able to achieve 40+ fps in future. 

Date Seen

FPS drop ofter when exiting plane, not consistant but when i engage in a firefight i get serious freezes/lags and fps drops. I was able to play this game perfectly before that is why this sucks so much.... please revert back 1 version because can't play the game like this. 

Server: 

Live SEA Server

Other Information:

Stock dell 

Launch Options:

No

System Specifications:

Operating System: Win 10
Graphics Card: GTX 1050
CPU: Intel i7-7700 HQ
Ram: 16 GB DDR3

Edited by riekus

Date Seen:
Just a couple minutes ago on last round

Server: 
NA - Solo 

Other Information:
Picked up an M16 and the game reeeally starting losing FPS by half and continued until about 5 minutes later I dropped it for another M16 thinking it was an M4.

Launch Options:
N/A

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win10
Graphics Card: GTX770
CPU: i7-4820k @3.70 unclocked
Ram: 32Gb

I also have it on video if you would like evidence of such a find.

Date Seen:
Ever since I bought the game (17 Oct)

Server: 
Live servers

Other Information:
All my other games run smoothly @ 60 fps on high settings

Launch Options:
none

System Specifications:
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Graphics Card:Rx 480 4gb msi armor
CPU: i5 2400