DrAnderson

Failed reward crate

im pretty sure solo leader boards are still bugged can anyone confirm?

the guy with 7% winrate has 4k rating and #1, seems legit... 

At this point, the only way to fix the solo leaderboards is to wipe them. So just get it done man, it's so much more fun playing when there's something to achieve. I won 2 solo games in a row today and noticed i got somewhere between 10 and 20 points in both of them. I'm rank #23 with around 2500 rating atm, #1 has 3800+ Rating - If i were to climb that, i would literally have to win between 50 to 100 games IN A ROW!? (Assuming i only get 10-20 points pr. win (But this number gets even lower, the higher i climb, so))

Please explain to me, how a player with 22 Wins, 5% win rate, 37% top10 ratio and a K/D ratio of 1.48 can be Rank #1? None of these stats are impressive at all. :)

A game mechanic as simple as this should be fixed immediately -- no excuses! Look how crazy that guy got off a 700 BP crate; most people aren't going to bother posting in a forum and will simply quit and spread the bad word; you're throwing money away by neglecting this as a priority.

On 4/24/2017 at 9:52 AM, Caesar of Roma said:

The ranking / reward system is still very much a work in progress. Thank you for the report. :-) 

Now i have to play more games just to get back my 700BP reward crate? This is not making any sense, i spent 700 on a crate and i'm left with 274 BP & now i have to earn back the god damn 1st pioneer crate again? Why isn't it replaced or compensated to me?

Anyone else's Leaderboards suddenly go all crazy? I just came out of a solo game and suddenly all my scores in Solo, Duo and Squad are all like 200 points lower or more.. in some cases their 500 points lower. I lost 200 points in solo, about 400 points in duo and around 500 points in Squad.

I could understand losing some points in my Solo match for a bad performance, but 200 points seems wrong and the fact all my boards changed seems like something happened to them.

Can we get a confirmation on whats up?

Played another game, now it's back to where it was at before.

Server glitch maybe?

20 hours ago, KailJoric said:

Anyone else's Leaderboards suddenly go all crazy? I just came out of a solo game and suddenly all my scores in Solo, Duo and Squad are all like 200 points lower or more.. in some cases their 500 points lower. I lost 200 points in solo, about 400 points in duo and around 500 points in Squad.

I could understand losing some points in my Solo match for a bad performance, but 200 points seems wrong and the fact all my boards changed seems like something happened to them.

Can we get a confirmation on whats up?

The ranking / reward system is still very much a work in progress. Thank you for the report. :-) 

Hello,

I have a problem like this.

When I am "losing" the match - it means I am not first, but #2,#3,....#99 - statistics and leaderboard works good.

If I am first - it means I won the game, statistics and leaderboard not working, my match not exist. I just won 3 times but only 2 I have in statistics.

I just waited about 24 hours to update, but still not working.

Is it known problem? Other players got same problems or not?

Thanks for replay.

Do you know, previous statistics be updated or not?

Second question is, after early acces all statistics will be reset or not?

My friend won a solo game and it still isn't showing up in his statistics a few days later... his name is FROWN_BEEF and he plays on NA. it shows he has 3 solo wins when he should have 4.

Posted (edited)

I finished a game an won (my first win), and went back to the main menu to check my player statistics and new placement in the leaderboards, but in the statistics it still showed that i had 0 wins, and my placement in the leaderboards hadn't changed.

Edited by Izerpizer

54 minutes ago, Izerpizer said:

I finished a game an won (my first win), and went back to the main menu to check my player statistics and new placement in the leaderboards, but in the statistics it still showed that i had 0 wins, and my placement in the leaderboards hadn't changed.

The Leaderboards system is still very much a work in progress, but there seems to be a few threads about this over the couple of weeks.

Just had 2 squad wins in the last 24 hours and they are not showing up on the stats page.

Anyone else having this issue?

wins show up on duo fine

Yep I just opened my very first crate, it errored out and I got nothing out of it.

i just purchased one of the loot boxes with my credits, when i clicked on it in my inventory it came up saying "failed to open"  checked through my inventory and there is nothing new in there. credits were deducted and it shows the next avaliable box. tried several restarts but still no new items

I've had this with the 1st pioneer crate twice, so far. The 2nd pioneer crate worked fine.

However, I agree with the devs that this is hardly a priority; Are the cosmetics that more important to you guys than general gameplay and stability? Remember, in development, bugs are rarely as simple as they seem on the surface.

2 minutes ago, Blackb1rd405 said:

Well if YOU spent money on the game, you would expect the problem to be not like this, but maybe more about glitches in the game during gameplay.

Well at least I know that YOU for one do not care about appearances & cosmetics, however if there's the choice for cosmetics in the game, then it should also be solved quickly, if not by the next few updates.

And who are you to determine what the biggest problem with the game is? Nobody, is the answer.  

The Devs are working around the clock to fix all the issues, let them work and make sure they are aware of the issues without stomping around and throwing a temper tantrum.