Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krope

Healing during end game

Do you know how healing works in end game? I got to the final circles, only 2 guys left, and i thought i'd just pop all heals i have and hope for the other guy to reveal his position, or die outside the zone. 
This did not work because i couldn't heal at all. For large portion of the last circle (i believe when it was still moving) no heals (packs or bandages) would activate. Only after i was outside the zone for a while, but it was already too late. The med kit wouldn't "load" in time.

Is this intended?

1 hour ago, krope said:

Do you know how healing works in end game? I got to the final circles, only 2 guys left, and i thought i'd just pop all heals i have and hope for the other guy to reveal his position, or die outside the zone. 
This did not work because i couldn't heal at all. For large portion of the last circle (i believe when it was still moving) no heals (packs or bandages) would activate. Only after i was outside the zone for a while, but it was already too late. The med kit wouldn't "load" in time.

Is this intended?

If I had to take a guess I'd say this is the heal bug where you have to fire a weapon before it allows you to use heals.