PUBG_Hawkinz

*** BUGS *** Early Access - Known Issues and Bugs (Read before posting)

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

Please only use this thread to discuss current bugs and known issues from the lists below.
For any new bugs, please create a thread following the bug reporting format seen here: 

For bugs relating to map issues and getting stuck see this thread:

BUG LIST IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED BY @Caesar of Roma and occasionally @Hawkinz.

• Like 2

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

COMMON & KNOWN ISSUES:

There is a rare bug which will cause some buildings not to render for players, allowing them to shoot others seemingly through the walls. We are tracking down the cause of this and will update you when it is fixed.

• Characters may seem like they are shaking when in spectate mode
  • Issues launching the game where the game doesn't launch at all, or you are stuck at a reconnecting screen.
  • (For non-English users) Some of the in-game texts may still show in English
  • Collision checks on destructed doors may not be in sync with how they look
  • Various spots around the map where you get stuck in holes and other areas, as well as many places inside houses you can get stuck.
  • We are aware of a weapon switch bug that prevents players from performing this action and are now investigating. Thank you for your patience. 
  • After exiting a match the menu freezes or displays no content and you cannot start another game until you restart the game. Also for some it doesn't freeze but just takes a very long time to load.
  • Unplugging a controller mid-game causes a white dialog to pop up in the middle of the screen which cannot be closed with KB & mouse.
  • Issues with non-English keyboards and binding certain keys.
  • When spectating and first player is crouched the zoom to ADS is pulled back. THIS THREAD
  • Certain hair style + hair color combination will cause the overall hair not be visible
  • Microphone/VOIP does not work in Duos/Squads THIS THREAD
  • Revive in DUOS/SQUAD does not stop the bleed effect.
  • Water deflects bullets. 
  • Still unable to pick up some items. THIS THREAD
  • 4x scope needs a slight adjustment to the top of the red pin in the optical. 
  • Like 2

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

GAMEPLAY BUGS:

• Door animation can get stuck, and doesn't allow you to pass through until door is closed then opened again.
  • Holster weapon action cannot be bound away from X.
  • The kill feed text displays over your inventory and doesn't allow any interaction with the part of the inventory it is covering.
  • Cannot rebind hold breath.
  • Cannot use hotkeys to apply bandages or first aid kits in vehicles.
  • When trying to lean too close to the edge of an object while ADSing with a scope (possibly iron sights as well, specifically noted this on trees) your weapon freaks out and shakes like its trying to change between two views rapidly.
  • Its possible to shoot underwater whilst in a car.  https://youtu.be/2RicGSQ4u_M
  • Air drops can fall on roofs and other world objects making them unobtainable (unsure if intended).
  • Getting stuck in the reviving team mate animation after the team mate you're riving dies. Unable to shoot, change weapons or stance. https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessBoringSandstormPeteZaroll
  • Multiple vehicle collision bugs, including cars dealing damage to people behind objects that are struck by the car. https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileUgliestHamburgerThisIsSparta Also can run over cars drivers by hitting them with your car. https://clips.twitch.tv/HomelyDoubtfulFlySquadGoals THIS THREAD THIS THREAD
  • Weapons in full-auto stop firing even when holding down fire. 
  • It is possible to peek through walls and other objects when leaning out of a car, if parked close enough.
  • Some foliage blocking grenades and bullets, appears to act as solid objects. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uYP1hjd1tA
  • Randomly all healing items stop working and cannot be used by right clicking on the items. (confirmed by myself but no footage)
  • Red zone occasionally kills you inside buildings (THIS THREAD).
  • You can get stuck in a weird third person view after parachuting and cannot interact with items and vehicles. See THIS THREAD.
  • You can get stuck in the revive animation after a team mate dies when you attempt to revive them, allowing you to only move forward at regular speed CLIP HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. There appears to be a similar issue where you can run around and perform normal actions but not ADS whilst stuck in the same animation.
  • Pump action shotgun occasionally gets stuck in the reload animation and you're unable to perform other actions until the weapon is switched. Video HERE.
  • In 3rd person, when firing. Gun spuratically moves up or down. THIS THREAD
  • Window/Crate Render Error. THIS THREAD
  • Flipped vehicles take persistent damage from terrain and then quickly explode. THIS THREAD
  • DUOS/SQUADS - glitched "Alive" counter when there are no more enemies in the final circles. THIS THREAD
  • R1895 (Revolver) stuck reloading indefinitely until switching weapons 
  • It is possible to clip through stairs. THIS THREAD
  • Scoped in from a Dacia gives a bugged out ADS. THIS THREAD
  • When prone you are unable to free look properly. THIS THREAD
  • Being Downed in a car allows you to drive it in DUOS/Squads. THIS THREAD
  • Jumping uphill makes you silent. THIS THREAD
  • Launchpad glitch. THIS THREAD
  • When joining a match, stuck on "Loading screen" but audio is fine. THIS THREAD
  • UI bug from lobby to allow weapons to carry into a match. THIS THREAD 
  • Some crates are not rendering properly or at all at certain distances. THIS THREAD
  • Final Circles reduce to the Ocean. THIS THREAD 
  • Hitbox on buggy seems to be bugged when striking a player. THIS THREAD
  • When a downed player crawls underneath the downspout the water acts as a shield. THIS THREAD
  • Scope Rendering at extreme distances does not render buildings. THIS THREAD
  • When in 1st person and rapid firing the sights continue to rise. THIS THREAD (solved by unplugging controller from PC)
  • Swimming above ground. THIS THREAD
  • Bullets did not register shots on opponent from AKM. THIS THREAD
  • Ejecting from the plane did not perform said task. Instead all were dropped at once. THIS THREAD
  • Can open and close doors from outside a building. THIS THREAD
  • When getting shot or interacting with the electric field, the player jumps uncontrollably. THIS THREAD
  • No clipping when a car is pulled up against a wall results in the player inside the house. THIS THREAD THIS THREAD
  • Switching Inventory can disable "Tab" out. THIS THREAD
  • Flashbangs, when held in user's hand, do not blind the holder upon detonation THIS THREAD
  • Weapon attachments disappear off of dropped weapons. THIS THREAD
  • Jeep is able to drive through the house on certain buildings. THIS THREAD
  • Stuck in players, unable to move. THIS THREAD
  • Revive hit box can not connect on shots. THIS THREAD
  • Tires on Buggy randomly disappear. THIS THREAD
  • "Died From Falling" when standing still behind a tree medding/looting. THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THEORY
  • Buggy "Boost" does nothing. THIS THREAD
  • Spectate mode is not appearing in squad play. THIS THREAD
  • When zooming at the pool windows it creates the characters to be in a constant falling motion. THIS THREAD
  • Sometimes when changing weapons the ammo in the clip is gone forever. THIS THREAD
  • Sometimes when picking a weapon up off the ground, you need to reload twice for the rounds to be in the clip/mag/tube.  THIS THREAD
  • While barefoot crouch walking it sounds as if you have a boot on. THIS THREAD
  • Switching weapons can have the chance to proc a door closing sound. THIS THREAD
  • While firing the user can loose control of the mouse and the weapon keeps firing until it unfreezes. THIS THREAD
  • 4x scope does not load in properly when zoomed in. THIS THREAD
  • S1897 Does not Reload correctly THIS THREAD
  • Can swim up onto rocks. THIS THREAD
  • Vehicle says it is full with only 3 players in it. THIS THREAD THIS THREAD
  • Motorbike launch off of a hill sent players below ground THIS THREAD
  • Becoming "stuck" to downed players, unable to get away from them. THIS THREAD
  • Being a passenger only on the bike lets it slide down a hill slowly. THIS THREAD
  • Muzzle Flashes through building walls. THIS THREAD
  • Various issues with Spectator mode. THIS THREAD
  • Motorbike does not show properly when a player occupies it. THIS THREAD
  • Shotgun gets stuck in infinite reload sound. THIS THREAD
  • Motorbike graphical bug THIS THREAD
  • Molotov Arc stays after diving into water. THIS THREAD
  • Weapon can randomly fire without user input.
  • When equipping a silencer to an AR, the UI picture does not show it is in the picture. 
  • M416 acts like a burst fire is enabled. THIS THREAD
  • Alt+tab leaves you behind on the island. THIS THREAD
  • Unable to finish off downed players with punches. THIS THREAD
  • Holding a smoke grenade in a car locks it in the current direction. THIS THREAD
  • Motorbike could flip and put you through the ground. THIS THREAD
  • Boosters are lost if you try to cancel them at 0 seconds left. THIS THREAD
  • Auto Sprint doesn't work THIS THREAD
  • The first marker on the map can't be removed. THIS THREAD
  • walking up and down stairs doesn't make a sound. THIS THREAD
  • Raining in bunker. THIS THREAD
  • Vehicle flipped on top of player, stuck within the car. THIS THREAD
  • Turning to the right with Thompson while stationary prevents user from firing THIS THREAD
  • In DBNO state, the user is not revivable but can loot. THIS THREAD

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

MAP / ITEM SPAWNING BUGS:

• You can get stuck in some gaps between wire fences which appear that you should be able to pass though. 
  • Boats can spawn underwater
  • Cars can spawn upside down (mainly happens with buggies)
  • The hole in the large fences is not big enough to fit the UAZ through. Possibly unintentional.
  • Multiple large rocks / cliffs around the map near water with incorrect clipping or none at all (can pass through them).
  • Some house walls on the upper story have no clipping. https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessDarlingGalagoAsianGlow May be this same type of house all across the map. THIS THREAD THIS THREAD
  • A particular type of house has a gap through the side of it which can be shot through. Screenshot here.
  • Its possible to run through a window at around M5-F2 https://vid.me/Kd30
  • Gap around the whole outside of a building at C4-L8 which can be shot through. Screenshot HERE.
  • Able to clip through the ceiling of certain buildings. THIS THREAD
  • An area outside the airfield can cause a player to fall beneath the map. 
  • Shooting Range does not spawn in consistently. THIS THREAD
  • Entrance to bunker was missing/bugged.  Entrance to bunker is not able to be accessed. THIS THREAD
  • Disappearing/Reappearing buildings. THIS THREAD
  • After picking up a weapon, another weapon spawns. THIS THREAD
  • Doors are not able to be interacted with. THIS THREAD
  • Some spots with low standing water conceal players and they are not able to be killed. THIS THREAD

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

GRAPHICS / ENGINE BUGS:

• Players on fire in the lobby don't get extinguished when they are moved to the plane, leaving a trail of fire following the plane.\
  • Smoke grenade particle effects extend through solid objects like walls.
  • Gun barrels can poke through walls.
  • Using anything above low shadows on some AMD cards causes black spots inside buildings. See THIS THREAD.
  • Left shoe graphical glitch when parachuting. See  THIS THREAD.
  • Its possible to look through some trees by pushing up against them and going first person (may also occur 3p?)
  • Colors/Shading seems to be variable depending upon the way the player is looking. THIS THREAD

OTHER BUGS:

• Jumping on items below a roof can push you through the roof. See THIS CLIPTHIS THREAD
  • After exiting a match the menu freezes or displays no content and you cannot start another game until you restart the game
  • Game freezes for 5-10 seconds or more once loaded into a waiting lobby of a game.
  • UI elements and cursor are offset if the taskbar is not in the standard position of the bottom of the screen.
  • Keybinding line "Move Backwrad" spelled incorrectly.
  • Opening/closing inventory causes freezing / severe game lag when the inventory has multiple items in it. See THIS THREAD.
  • Change appearance is incorrect spelled as "change appreance" on the main menu.
  • Purchasing reward cases often skips steps in case price, possibly from clicking purchase multiple times whilst only receiving one crate.
  • Other issues with purchasing crates, including an issue where it states "failed to open crate" and points are deduced as well as the crate price increasing, despite not receiving a crate. Also, points are not registering properly to the players.
  • Once controls have been rebound to controller buttons, it isn't possible to rebind them back to the keyboard.
  • Incorrect Spacing on 'Restricting the Play Area Timer" THIS THREAD
  • Credits and Wins are not updating after wins/end of game. THIS THREAD Or they are in the wrong Category. THIS THREAD
  • The winning team is not displayed properly on the final screen of the round. THIS THREAD
  • Weapon models with attachments do not display correctly in Inventory player screen on the character. THIS THREAD 
  • "Not Allowed User" error message after being kicked from a match. THIS THREAD
  • Left Behind in Staging area. Full game accessible. THIS THREAD THIS THREAD
  • Parachuting in, character model is in a different location. THIS THREAD
  • Unable to invite Steam friends to a party. 
  • Pistol Magazine can bug out and look like a horizontal mag out of the right side of the chamber. THIS THREAD
  • Negative BP bug. THIS THREAD
  • "Fishing" with the buggie. THIS THREAD
  • ADS with Holo or RDS has an issue where the cross hairs are a black box. THIS THREAD
  • BP appears to be frozen. You cannot earn any more. THIS THREAD
  • Steam Market Place trouble. 
  • When returning to Lobby a reconnect screen with 2 reconnect buttons and "You have not purchased this game" displayed. THIS THREAD
  • Visual line to see outward from inside buildings where there should be none.  THIS THREAD
  • Randomly teleporting. THIS THREAD
  • Issue where when applying a quick draw mag the SKS mag highlights. The SKS should not be able to take SCAR/AR attachments. THIS THREAD
  • Region Selection on the main menu does not stay on your selected region after a match. THIS THREAD
  • Possible Net Code/Hit Reg issue. THIS THREAD
  • Not being able to change your default server bug. THIS THREAD
  • Scroll Binding will not let you change scroll down. THIS THREAD
  • Giant truck. THIS THREAD
  • Launching the game turns turns the screen white or another solid color. THIS THREAD
  • Ultra view distance with very low settings lets you phase through objects. THIS THREAD
  • Main menu bug where it launches a web browser. THIS THREAD
  • At the nickname screen you are unable to remove letters with backspace or delete. THIS THREAD
  • When "Medding" players are unable to zoom in on the map. THIS THREAD
  • Bubbles coming from the players mouth just as if they were under water. THIS THREAD
  • Keybinds for 1-5 aren't working to switch weapons. THIS THREAD
  • Ghost shots sounds. THIS THREAD
  • Compass stays locked in the direction that you are facing when you die THIS THREAD
  • When playing on 21:9 the PU Jacket hood blocks the ADS. THIS THREAD
  • Left and Right steering drive binds do not rebind. THIS THREAD
  • Team tags in squads could disappear. THIS THREAD
  • Inventory View is Cut off. (UI) THIS THREAD
  • Binding certain keys creates double actionsTHIS THREAD
  • Rain sounds are not appearing on maps. Thunder is still present. THIS THREAD
  • Not able to press play to join a game. THIS THREAD
  • Stutter on Windows 7 THIS THREAD
  • Portuguese mistranslated THIS THREAD
  • Exiting the game from lobby causes it to crash. THIS THREAD
  • Doors can open for more than 90* which cause a clipping issue. THIS THREAD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

AUDIO BUGS:

• Dying or exiting a game whilst under water makes the underwater audio effect persist into future matches until the game is restarted. On top of this, other visual effects like bubbles persist as well.
  • Audio of bullet casings dropping on the ground around you even when no one is around, this bug is still hanging around occasionally. (Could be related to sniper rifles) THIS THREAD
  • When lots of sounds are playing at once, including in the lobby and the red zone explosions some users sound gets very distorted. See THIS THREAD.
  • Spectating a player has opposite sounds. 
  • 3D Audio stays stuck on the left headphone. THIS THREAD

GuguHopf :D    0

Hey, at one of my rounds i had a Bug in the Game that i can't Use Bandages, Med Kits, Energy Drinks or Stuff like this.

In some of the matches I played, there were times where I could not heal myself. I tried dropping and picking back up, and tried presets. Tried right clickeing them and nothing. Only solution I have seen work so far is have teammate pick them up and drop them down then you can requip and use. 

Vee    4

Every time I die or match is over I click on Exit to main menu and i click ok then my game freezes and i gota close and reopen my game over and over again, anyone else having this problem?

• Like 4

Fenix    2

Hello,

So I noticed my cursor is not in the location it's supposed to be. When I click on menus my cursor has to be about half an inch bellow the actual menu button for me to be able to click it.

I guess this would be considered having cursor sync issues or something?

Like if I want to click on Rewards... I have to move my cursor down a bit to be able to click the link. My cursor is not on the actual link.

Help please.

Ahh ok got it thank you!

• Like 2

RumDomRum    3

same issue. pressed 9 for bandages and nothing happens at all. Check inventory, plenty of bandages. Click on use, nothing happens. Ran around with half health until I was shot by someone I couldn't see because frames were dropping so badly. 

• Like 2

Hydrouh    8

After completing my first game, eager to join another I was taken back to the lobby where the background loaded but nothing else. (Play, character, settings, etc. did not load)

I had to restart the game to fix this, along with trying to get it to load I CTRL+ALT+DEL'ed and then cancelled to see if it was at fault of my computer, but doing so made the whole screen go black, not showing anything, even the background.

Besides this, I am loving the game, and I am posting simply to make the Dev. team aware of the issue.

Thanks

-Hydrouh

• Like 1

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

Hi mate, 

I believe your issue is related to a known issue listed in our bugs list found here:

• UI elements and cursor are offset if the taskbar is not in the standard position of the bottom of the screen.

Posted (edited)

I am able to pick up bandages but i am not able to use them. Anybody else having this problem? How can I fix this?

And yes i know the keybindings, think it may be a bug.

Edited by Obi Juan Kenobi

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077
26 minutes ago, Obi Juan Kenobi said:

I am able to pick up bandages but i am not able to use them. Anybody else having this problem? How can I fix this?

Hey Obi Juan, I've had this issue before as well when trying to click on the bandages / healing items to use them. Did you happen to try and use the bandage hot key? 

@Obi Juan Kenobi

wzaa    1
2 hours ago, Obi Juan Kenobi said:

And yes i know the keybindings, think it may be a bug.

You know you can't heal yourself when above 75% of your health right?  My keybindings is working fine, using "X" for bandage for the moment.

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077

Hi @PzKdt_Brunello Thanks for your time compiling a detailed report. 

This is a known issue and I'm merging this thread with the big bug list thread.

Cheers

• Like 1

GoSlapPC    2

I have an issue when i play the game fullscreen, with my windows task bar mountet at the top. When i play the

game the ingamg cursor is alignet wrong, so to click on play i have to click 2 cm underneath it. 

There are no problems when i have the windows task bar set to the bottom.

• Like 2

kryptkicker    1

Bug in start menu:   After adjusting graphic settings, I can not access options in the upper right of the start menu (i.e. settings, close game, etc..) This is a problem because i can not re-adjust the graphic settings, change the resolution, or access the game settings.  Will suck if I have to reinstall just fix this.  Mouse actions appear to execute approximately 300 to 500 pixels or so left of the actual mouse pointer. I can start a game, but the HOME, STATISTICS, SETTINGS, QUIT, etc... are out of wack!  HELP!!!!!

• Like 1

LazyToy    1
Posted (edited)

My game freezes EVERY single game, sometimes its during parachuting sometimes its end-game. I have to CTRL+ALT+DELETE out of the game, sometimes PUBG crash report comes up, sometimes not

Specs:
i5-6600k
GTX 1070
16GB RAM
Windows 10
Nvidia drivers: 378.92 Release date 3.20.2017

Edited by LazyToy
typos

Hit_Marka    137
Posted (edited)

Just some comments on performance.  My rig is i7/6700k, 16G DDR4 3000mhz ram, 2 x Ebga GTX980ti's in SLI, Asus Rog swift gaming monitor 165hz at 2156x1440p.

Running game at High graphics settings.  MSI afterburner is reporting one card is being utilised but only around the 92% mark. Second card not being utilised...so if SLI is eventually supported the game will be brilliant.   I am sitting on a comfortable 55-75 fps AVG and its nice and smooth.  I can see with optimizations and better GPU usage this game will run sweet in Ultra settings down the road.  For now its pretty bloody good.  Might be nice to have options for vsync in the menu etc

Edited by Hit_Marka

Avenger    36

Bug Description:

Died to Red Zone while inside building.

Date Seen:

3/24/17
Troubleshooting Attempted:

N/A

Other Information:

Was in 1st floor bathroom of 2 story building when red zone killed me. It was in Pochinko. Screenshot will help show where I was.

Launch Options:

No.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 7
Graphics Card: 970 GTX
CPU: i7 4790k
Ram: 16 GB

20170324023655_1.jpg

• Like 1

James    4

Bug Description:
cannot use boosters/bandages/medkit/first aid despite having next to no health

Date Seen:
24/3/17

Troubleshooting Attempted:
remove boosters from invent and place back in. use keybinds for boosts and medkits. right clicking on meds. all do not work. 

Other Information:
able to use med items after several minutes on sitting still. 

Launch Options:
nonre

System Specifications:
Operating System: windows 10
Graphics Card: asus nvidia GTX960
CPU: i5 4690k
Ram: 16GB

• Like 4

Satanogria    1
Posted (edited)

Stuck in this screen after playing a game... My character wont load, nor the menus. The music is playing fine but i cannot do anything. I tried restarting my game, steam, pc and verified integrity. I am running windows 10 with an i5-2500k, 8gb ram  and a gtx 1060. i do not use any launch options.

how do i make it refresh the menus ?

PUBG bug.png

Edited by Satanogria
clarification
  • Like 1

PUBG_Hawkinz    1,077
16 minutes ago, Satanogria said:

Stuck in this screen after playing a game... My character wont load, nor the menus. The music is playing fine but i cannot do anything. I tried restarting my game, steam, pc and verified integrity. I am running windows 10 with an i5-2500k, 8gb ram  and a gtx 1060. i do not use any launch options.

how do i make it refresh the menus ?

Hi mate, this is a known issue. Unfortunately, for now you have to restart the game every time this happens until it is fixed.

• Like 1