PUBG_Hawkinz

*** BUGS *** Early Access - Known Issues and Bugs (Read before posting)

KoldKiro    0

Look into input key settings bug also when change input keys after you change them once and click apply you can not change them back or change them at all. Thank you 

sometimes when i parachute, the buildings look like they're made out of play doh and arent like they loaded in so i have to wait 2 to 3 minutes not moving waiting for them to load so i can start, if im lucky enough to not die

20170403130312_1.jpg

VogurtTV    1

Are we aware of the first noise bullets make is not working at all? The sonic boom/snap/wiz of the bullet? I can hear muzzle but literally no snap.

Want to make sure it isn't a duplicate but it's realllllllly crucial to know if you're getting shot at or not lol.

JelloBoy    0

So for bugs I dont see anything that lists not being able to re-bind your left shift for an actual zoom in/steady bug issue on a another key unless you count the the vague "key binding issues".

KailJoric    75
  • After exiting a match the menu freezes or displays no content and you cannot start another game until you restart the game. Also for some it doesn't freeze but just takes a very long time to load.

This one has gotten worse today, I used to be able to play at least 3-5 games before this bug would happen, tonight Monday April 3 2017 10pm CST it is happening after EVERY game. This one is getting to be more than just annoying, having to quit the client, wait for Steam to recognize the game is no longer running so you can relaunch the game is quite maddening. Also, I only play Solo matches, yet I watch Twitch Streamers playing Duos nearly all day long without any of these issues. Are Duo servers and Solo servers running differently? Seems odd that I deal with these issues quite a bit but streamers rarely have to relaunch the game. Last week this problem was minor, like I said maybe once every 5 games or so, but after every game.

screamstone    0

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=898671691

i was playing a duo and almost won my first duo but i was gliched under a broken truck and died to the end zone, if i remember corectly it was red, i was gliched into the back left corner of the truck and it also had a "wagon" of some sort that was carrying logs of wood, hope this gets fixed, good luck PUBG team ;) lovin the game so far!

紙人    0

My wins got eaten.

Yesterday I got my second win in soloq , after a day , Leader board still not count my won and the most kill !

It's not easy to win for my first BR game .

Can you guys fix it ? tks.

Pardon my english.

pubg#1.jpg

pubg2.png

未命名2.png

未命名3.png

Noodler    0

I am stuck in a duo group and there is no way to leave and play solo. I remember there being a button on the bottom right to leave group but can't find it. I have tried restarting and nothing works.

William0k    0

I'm not sure if any one else has this bug, but occasionally my sound will completely cut off until the game end, i die, and or restart the game i see no other posts about it and im not sure how im even suppose restore the sound once it's gone while in-game, I've tried alt+tabbing, Going Windows/Full screen windowed and full screen again with no luck. also have tried resetting the sound and that doesn't work either. if someone could help figure out how to restore the sound that'd be great, Thanks.

Jonnehxz    0

Alterei a tecla de corrida (Shift) Tantando configurar um controle de xbox para jogar, mas após isso a tecla foi desabilitada e não aceita nenhuma nova configuração.....

Obs: Reinstalei o jogo, Exclui o arquivo dá configuração das keys, Restaurei a configuração padrão porém não é permitido que eu aplique as configurações (tanto no lobby, in game ou na tela inicial) e ao clicar em "ok" as mudanças não são salvas... por favor me ajudem tem como jogar sem correr nesse game. (ISSO SÓ ACONTECE COM A TECLA RESPONSÁVEL PELA CORRIDA AS OUTRAS TECLAS SÃO CONFIGURADAS NORMALMENTE)

On 4/3/2017 at 10:55 AM, [IFN] Eehab big dick [M] said:

sometimes when i parachute, the buildings look like they're made out of play doh and arent like they loaded in so i have to wait 2 to 3 minutes not moving waiting for them to load so i can start, if im lucky enough to not die

20170403130312_1.jpg

Hey man. I believe I found a solution to this problem. Go to your windows search and type %appdata%. Go to AppData<Local<TslGame<Saved<Config<WindowsNoEditor<GameUserSettings. Then change 'sg.ViewDistanceQuality' to a value of 1.

This worked for me, so I hope it works for you too.

• Like 1

FacELesSza    0
On 3/24/2017 at 1:53 PM, kryptkicker said:

Bug in start menu:   After adjusting graphic settings, I can not access options in the upper right of the start menu (i.e. settings, close game, etc..) This is a problem because i can not re-adjust the graphic settings, change the resolution, or access the game settings.  Will suck if I have to reinstall just fix this.  Mouse actions appear to execute approximately 300 to 500 pixels or so left of the actual mouse pointer. I can start a game, but the HOME, STATISTICS, SETTINGS, QUIT, etc... are out of wack!  HELP!!!!!

I have a similar issue.

This appears to be due to the positioning of my start menu combined with it NOT being set to autohide. When my start menu is on the left and set to always show (win 10), my mouse is off set by the 300-500 pixels, clicking left of the mouse pointer. When I set my start menu to autohide, the mouse clicks at the pointer position.

As a workaround, set your start menu to autohide when you play Battlegrounds.

Zephus    0
On 25/03/2017 at 2:30 AM, Hawkinz said:

Hi mate, this is a known issue. Unfortunately, for now you have to restart the game every time this happens until it is fixed.

Hi I've been experiencing the same issue but restarting the game doesn't work either. the only method that has worked for me is uninstalling and reinstalling the game after every time I finish just one game but that doesn't make sense at all. is there any other way to fix it?

I did not notice this bug in the list unless i overlooked it. But i will be playing in the middle of a game and it will completely freeze up i cant ctrl alt delete but it completely locks up my pc and i cant end task or anything. The only solution i've found when it does this is restarting my pc, Its happend to me quite a few times since release.

Kroninj    0

UI elements and cursor are offset if the taskbar is not in the standard position of the bottom of the screen.

I have a similar issue to this. The menu looks fine, but the mouse cursor is offset slightly up and to the left when I switch to fullscreen. I have to be in borderless window for the menus to act normal.

larska992    0

Helloes please helP! i just Downloaded the newest patch 13.4 after downloading it i launched game, game starts just fine and musics plays but theres no options to join game nor anything else character,rewards etc... refreshing the game lobby does not help and i have tried to start game atleast 100 times already + checkd Pug Files with the steam file checkker 

On 24/3/2017 at 3:14 PM, Satanogria said:

Stuck in this screen after playing a game... My character wont load, nor the menus. The music is playing fine but i cannot do anything. I tried restarting my game, steam, pc and verified integrity. I am running windows 10 with an i5-2500k, 8gb ram  and a gtx 1060. i do not use any launch options.

how do i make it refresh the menus ?

PUBG bug.png

I was trapped here, and I can not play my first game or create the character, any solution?

Pasifisten    0

Just got knocked out by falling ....while trying to revive a teammate inside a house..... on the first floor....in a doorway...really frustrating!! 

My character just freezes when I try to move around using my keyboard unless I press two keys.

For example, pressing "W" will make me move for one second then freeze entirely unless I am holding "w" and another "a", "s", or "d" key together and it will unfreeze and start moving without freezing.

Ximmo    0

BUG: If you have windows taskbar on top of screen, then it will not disappear/hide in windowed fullscreen mode and game window is shifted to bottom by taskbar size.

Offenses    7

It has happened to me 2 time now. When I am shooting out of no where i look down and start shooting at the ground for no reason. 

Bug Description:When I aim down sights or hold right mouse button to zoom aim sometimes (and sometimes as in it happens way too much) my screen will freeze and appears as if the game becomes inactive and I can see my mouse moving around as if I was at my desktop main screen. Have to click right mouse button again to get it to work. Sometimes I have to alt tab out and then back in. Always happens in moments when I'm trying to shoot someone. 

Date Seen:
Everyday that I have played the game so within last 7 days.

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Tried different mouse. 

Other Information:
Not that I can think of. 

Launch Options: Haven't tried.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: Asus RX 480
CPU: i5-7600k
Ram: 16gb