PUBG_Caesar of Roma

Connection/Steam/Launch Issues: A Comprehensive Guide

Posted (edited)

A firend buyed de game and he launches the game, he has a black screen and listen to some noices, after that the game crashes, any idea how to make it work?

sorry bad english

Edited by Macha intergalactica

jrebhehexd    0

My game fails to start, it gives me an error message saying "TSLGAME.exe - application error" - "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) click "ok" to close application.

I have tried re-installing visualstudio c++ 2015 and the game. While launching trough steam, nothing happens, when launched from folder it gives me that error message.

OP:

W7 64bit

16gb ram

gtx 960

I7 4770k

Need assistance! :)

jrebhehexd    0
2 minutes ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Hey Hexd, please give this thread a look. It shows some work around that may pertain to you, including admin modes/firewalls and windows defender. Please let me know if any of these work. 

I have tried most of the network/firewall fixes, still wont launch. Any ideas?

16 minutes ago, Macha intergalactica said:

A firend buyed de game and he launches the game, he has a black screen and listen to some noices, after that the game crashes, any idea how to make it work?

sorry bad english

Hey Macha, is it possible to get a little more information from your friend? :-) 

Chadw1ckATL    0
37 minutes ago, buzzdog said:

Hi, just bought the game, installed, hit play in steam, says Running, then nothing, the game will not load, any ideas?

I uninstalled it from one drive and reinstalled fresh on another, still no joy.

Well, shit. This is what I was experiencing in CBT and neither I or customer service could find a solution. I haven't bought the game yet to try if it is still an issue for me. If this is still the case, I am going to reformat I guess.

Did you follow all the steps above, listed in the original post?

jrebhehexd    0
5 minutes ago, Chadw1ckATL said:

Well, shit. This is what I was experiencing in CBT and neither I or customer service could find a solution. I haven't bought the game yet to try if it is still an issue for me. If this is still the case, I am going to reformat I guess.

Did you follow all the steps above, listed in the original post?

Tried everything, baffels me. Because while launching trough steam, there is no info why its crashing/not launching.

Of course,
he can launch the game in steam and its says that he is playing it, he hears and sees the bluhole intro, and after that the game goes black and crashes.

He has already reinstaled the game and hasn`t touched any comand or anything.

Operating System: win 10
Graphics Card: nvidia 980
CPU: i7-4790 3.10Ghz
Ram: 16gb

There is no more info i can add :/ 

Hope you can tell me how to make it work

Chadw1ckATL    0
3 minutes ago, jrebhehexd said:

Tried everything, baffels me. Because while launching trough steam, there is no info why its crashing/not launching.

I know it sucks, but you may want to try reformatting... ?

jrebhehexd    0
Just now, Chadw1ckATL said:

I know it sucks, but you may want to try reformatting... ?

It´s still a longshot but i could work - could there be issues with battle eye and windows 7?

Chadw1ckATL    0
Just now, jrebhehexd said:

It´s still a longshot but i could work - could there be issues with battle eye and windows 7?

I'm on Windows 10 and you are experiencing everything that I was in CBT. I re-installed Battle Eye, same thing I happened. I re-installed .NET, C++. I flushed my DNS, I disabled firewall/windows defender. I ran as admin from steam and from root folder. Basically, everything that has been posted somewhere, I have tried. The only things I have not tried are attempting to launch on Steam on a different network or trying to launch on a different computer on same network. However, I don't think it is a network issue. I think there is something on our computers (that no one can figure out) that is blocking the connection to BattleEye for this game only. H1Z1 uses BattleEye and I have zero issues connecting there... 

Again, I'm stuck at work and can't purchase the game yet. However, when I get home, I have a feeling I am going to purchase, install and face the same issue. If that's the case, I am going to reformat. If it doesn't work after re-formatting, I am returning the game to Steam and moving on with my life. ;)

Clopse    0
Posted (edited)

I had the issue where the game would get stuck at th reconnect screen. The vpn fixed the issue for me. Not sure why, could be that I'm in Hungary but steam is linked to Norway. Tried changing to see if this was the issue, but because of recent purchase can't change for a few days. 

I used a free vpn from tunnel bear. 

Edit: when i try to start a game I get this error: 2.1.32

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091700381/screenshots/

Edited by Clopse

mfn starboi    0

Hi.

Upon launch I get the battleye client saying the following.

18:53:00: Installing BattlEye Service...
18:53:02: Failed to install BattlEye Service.

Then I have no other option but to give up. I know this is not a bug strictly related to the game itself, but a battEye one.(Why are you even using it?)

Any ideas what I can do?

Hone    1

Hi, anyone solved the Connection / Reconnect issue by now? I ve tried everything the comprehensive bug guide suggested but it wont work for me. Do i really have to refund and move on? :/

Chadw1ckATL    0
2 minutes ago, Unikast said:

Worked for me! My game didnt even start, but now it starts as normal.

Was your game launching before you fixed? Did it get stuck on reconnect screen? What did you to do fix?

Unikast    0

My game didnt even start.. Pressed play on steam and then i  got the "running" behind the title of the game.. But then nothing happend. I dont know which step fixed it :/ did 1-8 before i tried again.

Clopse    0
41 minutes ago, Clopse said:

I had the issue where the game would get stuck at th reconnect screen. The vpn fixed the issue for me. Not sure why, could be that I'm in Hungary but steam is linked to Norway. Tried changing to see if this was the issue, but because of recent purchase can't change for a few days. 

I used a free vpn from tunnel bear. 

Edit: when i try to start a game I get this error: 2.1.32

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091700381/screenshots/

Fixed this issue, by turning off the vpn as the game was loading.

largedawg    0

Same here, after closing it and restarting the game about a dozen times, verifiying cache I was able to load into game once.  Died and then same thing

MikA    0

well now the game start, but say to me "Failed to initialize Steam" wtf this game..

Someone can help ?

Susak    2

Agreed, I'm at wits end here... I'm almost giving up on this game and if their customer service cannot resolve my issue through the support ticket I will request a full refund.

pubg.png