PUBG_Caesar of Roma

Connection/Steam/Launch Issues: A Comprehensive Guide

HazingNight    2
Just now, nkg61 said:

When i started TslGame.exe as admin  this screen came .and only see this screen. ne connecting no loading no reconnect

1AZZ3.png

now im stuck at this screen. now i cant even get the reconnect button

Agger    1

I get this error every time i try to launch the game. Ive reinstalled battleye service, verified game cache, and re-downloaded the game twice. I played all through the closed beta with no problems. Please help.

Pumbymoo    1

Same problem for me as most people on here. I've tried every step in the guide too. When I run the game through steam I get the reconnect screen, when I run the game as admin I get to the screen in the building but nothing else loads. 

nkg61    1
4 hours ago, Tuffe711 said:

Thanks man, Really appreciate it:D

Still cant connect. Somebody can help ? 

FGWingman    8

my Computer using wifi and my wifi was intel proset wifi.. my windows is 8.1 and i was updated to the new firware of my wifi. I hope dev can fix this soon.. thank you..

Hone    1

We just have to hope the developers fix this issue as soon as possible.. pls ..

• Like 1

Susak    2

Ok, i got it to work for now(knock on wood)! So what i did and noticed was in my firewall access setting area there were 4 tslgames and all were allowed access through firewall. That might have been the issue, i ran a program i have called CCleaner the free version which works like a charm. I have used it months back from a bug i had on the computer and fixed it flawlessly. I'd suggest the developers look into why the game creates multiple tslgames in the firewall settings. Here's a link for you guys/girls or whatever you identify as. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner  it's safe i've used before and easy to use 

I would follow the highlighted tabs i have from the screenshot then search for duplicates and delete and feel free to mess around with all the other options its a great program

hope this works and continues for me as well

CCleaner.png

2 hours ago, Two_face_in_the_dark said:

Now, I see menu and can start game , dont know what happen, but i w8 long time 

How long did u wait until it worked for you?

Froskie    7
29 minutes ago, Susak said:

Ok, i got it to work for now(knock on wood)! So what i did and noticed was in my firewall access setting area there were 4 tslgames and all were allowed access through firewall. That might have been the issue, i ran a program i have called CCleaner the free version which works like a charm. I have used it months back from a bug i had on the computer and fixed it flawlessly. I'd suggest the developers look into why the game creates multiple tslgames in the firewall settings. Here's a link for you guys/girls or whatever you identify as. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner  it's safe i've used before and easy to use 

I would follow the highlighted tabs i have from the screenshot then search for duplicates and delete and feel free to mess around with all the other options its a great program

CCleaner.png

What files did you delete in CC Cleaner? I can only find a duplicate of BE Service

Susak    2
Posted (edited)

i forgot to mention that before i ran ccleaner i uninstalledPUBG thru steam client did a restart then ran ccleaner another restart thenre-installed the anther restart and game connected 

Edited by Susak

Susak    2
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Froskie said:

What files did you delete in CC Cleaner? I can only find a duplicate of BE Service

dude i just deleted everything think about theyre duplicate files why have 2 or more. just make sure you follow my 2nd post of steps hopefully it works

Edited by Susak

Froskie    7
4 minutes ago, Susak said:

dude i just deleted everything think about theyre duplicate files why have 2 or more. just make sure you follow my 2nd post of steps hopefully it works

Trying now, wish me luck.

Chadw1ckATL    0
7 minutes ago, Froskie said:

37 minutes ago, Susak said:

CCleaner.png

Weird - I see the duplicates in firewall but this program doesn't seem to find them.

Susak    2

Trying now, wish me luck.

good luck and make sure when you are done downloading do not run anything as  admin except steam client and upon starting the game allow access thru firewall pop-up

sterster    0

I was having the same problem. Restarting the game multiple times changed nothing. verified game cache and restarted my machine. After that the game loaded. 

Susak    2
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Chadw1ckATL said:

Weird - I see the duplicates in firewall but this program doesn't seem to find them.

I also ran the cleaner tab and the duplicate tab found it for me i dont understand why it didnt find it for you also make sure your anti-virus is disabled

Edited by Susak

Froskie    7
2 minutes ago, Susak said:

good luck and make sure when you are done downloading do not run anything as  admin except steam client and upon starting the game allow access thru firewall pop-up

Alright, and when i go to firewall and allow an ap through, i dont find any options for PUBG. do you have windows firewall public and private on when you play? i use ad-aware antirivus btw

Susak    2

Alright, and when i go to firewall and allow an ap through, i dont find any options for PUBG. do you have windows firewall public and private on when you play? i use ad-aware antirivus btw

did you uninstall the game and then run ccleaner? once you re-install and start the game it should ask you to allow the game access thru firewall and allow it. i disabled my Antivirus and also deleted adaware thru ccleaner 

Froskie    7

woh, you deleted your antivirus program? and yeah i did. i just re-started my pc now and now im about to re-download the game. it was on my SSD just now i may try my HD. thats where it was when it originally let me play for 5 hours. when i launched the game today it prompted windows firewall private and public and i checked both and hit okay. and then it showed me the reconnect.

Susak    2
3 minutes ago, Froskie said:

woh, you deleted your antivirus program? and yeah i did. i just re-started my pc now and now im about to re-download the game. it was on my SSD just now i may try my HD. thats where it was when it originally let me play for 5 hours. when i launched the game today it prompted windows firewall private and public and i checked both and hit okay. and then it showed me the reconnect.

i still have windows defender i just dont use Adaware. try with both disabled if you still have the same issue

Froskie    7
1 minute ago, Susak said:

i still have windows defender i just dont use Adaware. try with both disabled if you still have the same issue

So you have windows defender ON and adaware off/uninstalled and windows firewall private and public off?

Susak    2
Posted (edited)

actually my window defender is on and running while i am connected PUBG server i deleted adaware and tslgame is only checked private

Edited by Susak

Clopse    0
2 hours ago, Froskie said:

Who is going to Pay for a legit VPN service for all of us to play the game appropriately? Free VPN services aren't only not safe but also SLOW as a TURTLE

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130721419

Thats a video of how I done it. VPN is called tunnelbear and its free.

23 minutes ago, sterster said:

I was having the same problem. Restarting the game multiple times changed nothing. verified game cache and restarted my machine. After that the game loaded. 

Well I am happy that you got it to work Sterster!