Goff

PUBG network lag detected! I can't Complete any Game

PUBG_Hawkinz

Please see the following post if you're experiencing this issue:

Message added by PUBG_Hawkinz

@RaiNoa It fixed it but now every other game i play lags since it has around 75 ping and im used to around 20 what do i have to do to get back the old settings since i cant remove or add new games to the list of priority

What im trying to say is that everything else is fucked and i dont know the default settings

I'm having this issue as well. This is getting beyond ridiculous. I understand paying for an early access game means there's bumps and issues, I really do, but seriously? This has been a clear major issue for months now, and you decide to instead push silly(and personally idiotic in my opinion) updates to things such as the blue wall DoT? 17 pages of people complaining, you've made millions upon millions, and you can't push the resources out to fix these awful connectivity bugs, hit registration, hackers, influx of Chinese players on "US servers"?

if the game developers or admins are reading these posts, would like to say that this fix by RaiNoa does not fix the problem on ALL routers out there. There are many players with routers that do not have the QOS option and we are stuck with this. No other game on the same router or settings has a similar problem, im sure PUBG can do something their end to fix this.

Thank you

I have the same prob I just got this game yesterday I have a speedsurf 504AN Internet Modem from PLDT Philippines. Ples help

I get this EVERY game it happens about 2 minutes in, just after I've cleared a couple of buildings and run across a big open field. I've so far been lucky to not get killed while disconnected, although died to blue couple of times because im standing still for 5-15 minutes, it varies how long it takes for game to disconnect me. Theres nothing wrong with my specs, before latest patch i could play the game without it l20171025183400_1.jpg.9c75b5ef58c3613af0ca421bb49e0be4.jpgagging even. One game it even happened thrice, it certainly stole my chance of winning.

20171025184856_1.jpg

Don't know if this counts but get it every game like 3 mins in and cant even play and i pray that i haven't died when i log in But it does it again. 

20171102011257_1.jpg

20171102011450_1.jpg

20171102011649_1.jpg

20171102012032_1.jpg

This network lag is sucks.
my internet connection is ok. this is pubg server problem.
when i am on top 10 i get this shit network lag.

Lag lomore the problem not fps is server unplayabe on eu all game lag the imput lag is ridicolus the game 

do developers try upgrades or do them randomly? do you know how to make a game without everything lag? 3 hours for open a door and 3 hours for pull on the weapon 

the game lagga less than just released developer wake up and fix this shit

This worked for me:

1.) Open control panel -> Open network and sharing center -> In the left side Open adapter settings
2.) Right click "Local connection" (or your connection to internet), click properties
3.) Uncheck TCP/IPv4, hit OK (must have to click OK)
4.) Open again the same properties menu
5.) Check TCP/IPv4, hit OK

I have the same issue on every server I try to play on.  I live in NA and so far I've only tried NA and AS servers.  Once I start getting close to the ground after I parachute the game lags really bad, It will freeze and/or run with intesnse lag for about a minute or so after I've hit the ground, and then start running okay.  But I'll experience severe network lag if another player is close by, shooting at me, if I drive any vehicle around 80mph, and when I make any sudden or quick movements, like turning around quickly.  The game is pretty much unplayable right now.  

Posted (edited)

The freezes and teleports was on start of the game every time since 1.0 launch. Today I can't play more than 5 minutes because of "client not responding" disconnects. I even can't reconnect to original game after that! When the fix will be made?

Edited by Spin7ion

On 10/3/2017 at 6:04 AM, RaiNoa said:

My roommate and I FOUND A FIX for the following issues:
1. Discord going silent while mates can still hear me (Have been lasting +1 year now and had to disconnect+reconnect to fix it temporarily)
2. PUBG starting to show "network lag detected" since last update, every 3 min ish.. Exact same issue as the rest of you guys.
We have a R6220 netgear router. 

After discovering that it was the router causing the issues, we started playing around with a lot of different solutions. 
The one that works for us is adding discord and PUBG to the QoS priority list. 
Heres how it's done:

1. Go to your router's IP (http://192.168.1.1/)
2. Advanced -> Setup -> QoS setup 
3. Check the "Turn Internet Access QoS On" (This might enable "Bandwidth control" by default, which we unchecked)
4. Delete all items in the all the queues by clicking "Delete All" button located at bottom right.
5. Add Discord and PUBG to the "Highest" priority queue. Make sure that the checkmark for QoS by Service is checked and scroll down to the bottom of the dropdown menu to "Add a new application"
6. Insert the infomation shown in the snippets below. One for PUBG and one for discord.

pubgprio.JPG.59eadffd5d94e80a5162cedd5e12184e.JPGdiscordprio.JPG.612c95a8d1779c6a44bcb65ee75efbba.JPG

Finally click apply and wait for the router to update the new settings. 

There should be no drawbacks to this fix. Please comment if this worked for you as well. So the word can be spread on how to fix these annoying issues. 

I'm not sure. My brother also plays this in our house and he barely gets any of the stutters and lag I do.

Xbox one platform...internet is running fine..every game I have played since the patch 6 has updated has given me not one in network lag but several in a single game and I have play 8 games since the patch was updated into the system. I have shut off and reset my router Xbox and the game itself and still have the lag detection and it last 30 seconds to a min

i think the problem is on ur ISP, coz its fixed when my router get re-configuration.
sorry for my best english xD

I have faced the same problem. I was also can't finish any game. Then I think maybe it is my networks problem and I contact Netgear Router Support USA as I am a Netgear user. Then do something with my network and now all is well. So you can also contact your network support provider.