PUBG_Mel

Reconnect Feature Bug Report

If you are experiencing issues or notice bugs with the reconnect feature, please attach screenshots and post detailed information here.  Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With me it happened that the reconnection did not let me drop from the plane. I just drove when the plane reached the edge of the map and the character jumped automatically. This network delay is constantly occurring and the problem is not my internet. I think the problem may be on the SA server.

So basically what happens when I reconnect is that every action that has happened while I was disconnected, happens over again when I reconnect. That is particularily the case for doors that have been opened by team mates, the game would open one after another after I reconnect.

27 minutes ago, Grillo º ' º said:

With me it happened that the reconnection did not let me drop from the plane. I just drove when the plane reached the edge of the map and the character jumped automatically. This network delay is constantly occurring and the problem is not my internet. I think the problem may be on the SA server.

I had this issue in the last test server before they rolled back reconnect and a workaround is to do Ctrl+1-2-3-4-5-6 until you switch seats and then it will let you jump off. 

The one time I used this feature it pretty much worked but I found that the third person view was broken. It would pass through walls and the vertical orientation couldn't be changed. Th switched to first person and finished the game though.

When i join a game with a friend my game will crash, but he will see my character parachute to the ground "at the end of the line" - I will force close the game and relaunch, I am not able to re-connect at all. (no pop up shows that would allow me to) 

Win 10

GTX 770

I7-3770 (3.4 ghz)

8gb of ram

My game crashed while spectating. I re-opened the game, a prompt appeared to rejoin and spectate, so I clicked Spectate. The reconnect hung at the loading screen with the PUBG logo. There were three animated loading dots in the bottom right of the screen, but I was never able to fully re-join to spectate. I could hear ambient sound while in this screen though. Been waiting about 20 minutes on this screen as of this post.

Windows 10

GTX 1070

i5-2500k

16gb ram

You can do a poll for when the game is gonna be fixed.
So people will know that game is never gonna be fixed.
Like h1z1.
So you demand 30 euros from us if we wanna play the game and when we demand a fixed game we only get bugs.
I went to play a game found good loot and the only thing i got is network lag detect with no reason.
Wp.

After the update, only once showed the button reconnect and I did not see it again

47 minutes ago, Garrosh #WhaJiit市民 said:

You can do a poll for when the game is gonna be fixed.
So people will know that game is never gonna be fixed.
Like h1z1.
So you demand 30 euros from us if we wanna play the game and when we demand a fixed game we only get bugs.
I went to play a game found good loot and the only thing i got is network lag detect with no reason.
Wp.

You know what early access is? Never had network lag detected for no reason, maybe your internet is shit or your router. Thought about that? 

#####

I had the same issue with the vertical orientation after reconnect and my teammate saw my map marker at spawn island. As a team hard to play if you don't know if it's your teammate or an enemy.

When reconnecting successfully into the game, the third person camera is fixed behind the player and doesn't move. First person looks and pans correctly. But third person is fixed behind the model, despite the model looking around when moving the mouse

So when reconnecting in duos (OC Server) My friend couldn't see me running near him I looked like a enemy, and my person on the mini map for him was back at the starting island.

Also in Squads once reconnected in 3rd person I can look sideways fine but up and down doesn't work just moves characters head and not camera!

when you drop in at the beginning items are not loading in. i've cleared whole a house looked in every room. Then go back to the rooms and then they magically appear.

My game crashed mid-game and when I got back into the game, I couldn't see the blue zone anymore. I could see it again only once it started shrinking again.

Posted (edited)

I don't have any videos or screenshots unfortunately but I reconnected successfully however I could not hear gunshots and only heard the impacts and I know for a fact that it was not silenced because they were not more than 5m away from me

Edited by =TGB= Antoine
typo