kuNg    6

South America please

I have some friends that would have bought the game already if had servers in South America, for me NA servers is like 230 ping and 300 for EU servers

• Like 6

Hit_Marka    110
Posted (edited)

Is it possible to rent a server such as we can do in Battlefield one?  I think that would be great, if I had my own rented server and made it public in an in game browser you would find a LOT of Australians creating their own servers for sure!  Also a bit of revenue for the devs as well.

Edited by Hit_Marka

MadMax92    18

South African servers please. This is an insanely fun game both solo and squad. Me and my 3 mates played untill the very early hours and actually managed to win a round, and got second twice. This is my default go-to game now, not BF1. Please give us some servers

• Like 18

muzza    5
17 hours ago, Hit_Marka said:

Reddit is starting to light up with thread about Aussies returning game...due to lack of servers? already>? sheesh maybe they should give it some time...a week maybe?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/618bcz/theres_no_reason_this_game_shouldve_launched/

i have a few friends that have put in for a refund and others that are refusing to buy it because theres no aus servers its a shame

Hit_Marka    110
Just now, muzza said:

i have a few friends that have put in for a refund and others that are refusing to buy it because theres no aus servers its a shame

Yeh its a shame alright.  I bought three copies.  One for me and two for my 20+yr old sons...and we cant really enjoy a game together....we're going to see how it goes but it might be a refund job because $90 to drop on games that are unplayable is not on...we are hopeful that Aussie servers will appear soon!

muzza    5

they just announced on twitter that aus servers will be opening next week :-)

VetVel    22
22 hours ago, Ruanl said:

South African server or African server please !!! Ping very bad if we play on EU server.

+ yes please!

• Like 13

Rafa Souza    7

South America!!! Ping in other locations is very high. Besides that we are a community passionate about the game, we deserve this kindness.

• Like 7

FedeVI    2

Well, I (and I believe many others) am waiting for you guys to run a south american server to buy the game, so you guys might consider to run like 1 guaranteed server for each big region in order to get more demand, otherwise this situation could be a trap (not enought players to make a server -> not enought servers to get players and so on)

• Like 2

Athila    12
13 hours ago, Paradox said:

Sounds kinda picky but a US East and US West may be a good idea if games get to laggy. However I would rather have one big stable one so every one is playing together in the US. 

are you serious? in south america we play with +150-250 ping and you complaints for 60-80ping

• Like 2

FGWingman    8

Hello admin all the top game server located on the Singapore.. so please add on singapore.. hehehhe

• Like 1

ShirouZA    19
Posted (edited)

+1 to South African servers please.. the EU latency is not great at all for us.

Edited by ShirouZA
  • Like 15

viejo    5

south american servers please

(hopefully located in Chile)

• Like 5

xXOttOXx_    14

South African Server pretty please! Enjoying this game and will tell my gamming circle to buy. Yebo umlungu, baie dankie

• Like 12

C-L    16

SOUTH AMERICA MY MAN! WE ALL HAVE FAITH IN THAT *-*

• Like 6

zorg    5

Brazil/South America would be nice, playing with around 300 ping is pretty annoying.

• Like 4

Luiz    5
Please South America players need a server ping is absurd! Please, we need a lot, the game is very good, please.
  • Like 5