MelonManTV

Server Lag Report Thread

Zennox    0

Server on bottom, was rubber banding and door lag, also was killed with headshot by pistol before i'd even gotten through door and char skipped back out the building after death

20170326200530_1.jpg

n0mad    1
Posted (edited)

From the beginning everything worked fine, until few minutes into gameplay and waited around 3-5minutes before disconnecting from server.

Couldn't do anything else but move around, couldn't pickup new loot, open doors, interact with cars and couldn't shoot and change guns.

With all above also number of alive players stayed same (69) for whole period and circle timer stayed same.

Server: 80CEBB

laggyserver1.png

Edited by n0mad

Google    3

01E7EF - No screenshot, but was experiencing delay in picking up items and froze in the air while parachuting.

NoSkills00    0

31B409. After the first blue circle hit its destination, the server started lagging/rubberbanding really badly.  It corrected itself after 2 minutes. But we were unable to play for those two minutes.

Bobd    0

Server BE95CC

rubberbanding in Map-lobby as well as issues with picking up items or reload weapons

Laggender Server BE95CC.png

Lillymouche    62

Both Duo servers...

030025 - froze for minutes after people had landed and started looting. Freeze turned into massive rubberbanding, so we couldn't move, though somehow someone managed to shot my mate. My mate said he saw me running into a wall while spectating, though I tried to get up the stairs. Gave up and disconnected.

2A2316 - it felt quite laggy from the very beginning, but turned into massive rubberbanding. Every attempt to move warped us around the houses in the area of M2 / E6, unable to reload or attach anything to our weapons. The lag might have also triggered the Redzone to come down twice exactly on our area. It did eventually turn to normal when the restriction came in...

herr    0
Posted (edited)

I have seen lag in nearly every game that I have played at the beginning of the round. This is including the lobby, but more importantly after it. It seems to persist when there are 95+ remaining.

In this video with two clips of such examples, my fights begin at 96 and 98 remaining respectively. You can see both of the players heavily and nearly instantly skipping across the room.

If I get lucky enough to find a weapon and charge someone right after landing, this happens to me every time. Later on in the game it's buttery smooth, but right now I cannot quickly rush players who have landed with me because of this.

Please fix it!

Edited by herr

JayeFlow    0

Extreme rubber banding. Downed two while I was inside a building and next thing I know I'm outside the building dead. 

IMG_2570.JPG

Ragotag    73

About 50% of my duos matches tonight experienced lag, only captured the server for the last one:  D73B65

We DC'ed when the first server got crazy laggy, and stuck it out for the second two.  The lag did appear to clear up after 3-5 minutes or so.