MelonManTV

Server Lag Report Thread

WetPixel    0

OCE servers (Could be other servers as well) are having really bad lag during the landing phase.

People teleporting/not moving then disappearing, guns not registering a reload for a few seconds  

Server 362157.

Whole squad died from getting shot behind cover. No body appeared to be shooting full auto while spectating even though they were. The server was running below 20tps. The spectator mode was very choppy, displaying my last squad member teleporting all over the place.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin

Azazel0341    0

I dont know what the issue is but this past week the servers have been horrible with lag. didnt have any issue prior to this week. other than that this is a really fun game please fix.

ratpak    75

9/9/2017 if the servers get any laggier I will be running into my own bullets when shooting

Edited by ratpak

Hogu101    0

Yeah, I'm getting massive Start Menu lag and that weird door opening glitch where it would open but you won't be able to go through it and it would appear as closed. That on top of reload's not coming through despite having bullets for it.
OCE duo FPP servers.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Kaby Lake Core i7 7700
GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1070
DD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4
Game was running fine until today. Game is installed on SSD (like every other steam game)

This happens on every game I join but just the latest one for example: 8B08D8

Pah_Pes    0
31 minutes ago, Hogu101 said:

Yeah, I'm getting massive Start Menu lag and that weird door opening glitch where it would open but you won't be able to go through it and it would appear as closed. That on top of reload's not coming through despite having bullets for it.
OCE duo FPP servers.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Kaby Lake Core i7 7700
GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1070
DD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4
Game was running fine until today. Game is installed on SSD (like every other steam game)

This happens on every game I join but just the latest one for example: 8B08D8

Having the same issue as you, just reinstalled but it didn't help. I have some friends who seem to be playing fine. We all use OCE servers.

Specs:

G4560 + GTX 960 + 8GB RAM + Windows 10

Edited by Pah_Pes

Jarsky    1
14 minutes ago, Pah_Pes said:

Having the same issue as you, just reinstalled but it didn't help. I have some friends who seem to be playing fine. We all use OCE servers.

Specs:

G4560 + GTX 960 + 8GB RAM + Windows 10

Also getting the same issue in the OCE region. Other friends im playing with are fine. 

Specs: i7 3770K, EVGA GTX1070 FTW SLI, 32GB DDR3, Windows 10 Pro. 

- Restarted PC multiple times
- Verified game files in STEAM
- Reinstalled PUBG
- Reinstalled Visual C++ Redistributables

Also intermittantly getting this error:

""Your client version is . Please exit the game and update to 2.5.39 on STEAM to join game."

6pFYoap.jpg

Pah_Pes    0

My character doesn't even load in, and the button in the top left corner isn't present. During boot up the bluehole animation cuts out briefly, cutting my audio (Discord), and the following text that usually appears does not. Very odd. 

dax    1

having the same issues here as the past few posts.

i7 6700k, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB (2x8) DDR4 Vengeance and the game installed on an 850evo SSD. 100mb down / 20mb up net connection.

having issues with the main menu only showing loading in the top left, and taking 5+ mins to go from loading to being able to click anything. the Ui also is not loading properly after.

having lag problems with doors not opening or opening and not being able to walk through them, Looting in game also takes anywhere from 0 - 10 secs to pick anything up or put on weapon attachments (it varies). Also noticing it when killing someone. The rest of my group are not having issues, but they are having trouble with doors ive opened.

I have tried validating the files on steam, reinstalling the game and ReShade, turning highlights on/off but nothing has worked.

This is on oc servers in duos and squads. It doesn't matter what the server down the bottom of my screen is, i am having lag problems with them all.

Never had any problems/lag issues before, they only appeared today

loading.png

Edited by dax
  • Like 1

Brodomir    0

Got a weird glitch where everyone lagged and just sat in mid air.

Edited by Brodomir

jagga68    0

Didn't get the server numbers but literally every game I've played today from birmingham england has been plagued with terrible lag.

DERhobbit    0

Lagged in a House. 2 Shots of the S12K, hits displayed, but no effect, and not shown in the stats.

European Server, Location Germany, Düsseldorf, who knows his server number?

Torn4do    0

So, are there any plans or news on when they wanna make the EU servers useable? The lag is so bad regardless of the time of the day that it makes the game feel like a constant struggle to navigate. Even if I camp behind a door, I get killed faster than my reaction time to left click... I have ~40ms  or less ping to Frankfurt. Then I read some people play on NA servers from Europe, because it's better... I and a friend of mine gave it a try, and voila, while the constant higher ping sucks, the game runs nice and smooth like never before. This cannot be right!

Also, FPP only modes seem to perform worse than 3pp ones. 

All these happened on the SA server, which is the region I live.

Peanut_Arbuckle 2.6.23.3 - 9C5FC3
1) Thanks to lag I got ran over through a care package

Peanut_Arbuckle 2.6.23.3 - 66E543
2) Super laggy bullet response times

Peanut_Arbuckle 2.6.23.3 - 87F867
3) Glitchy European bobbing and weaving in and out of the matrix.

I don't know for sure but it seems the devs eased up on what qualifies as "Network Lag Detected".  There is a huge influx of people playing from regions on the other side of the world getting an unfair lag advantage.