Sign in to follow this  
XibaRootS

Background Blur - Can it be Optional?

There goes the screenshot of what im refering to. 7A6328175CB28AE41CB298D872391C5591A0B937

Please make it as an option as this seems to be more of a cinematic/imersive option, if you wanna make your game a bit of both competitive and immersive i think you should give us the option to choose how to play it mr. Playerunknown. Thanks in advance and congratulations on the game.

This was done as a temporary bug fix, in the fog weather you can see further by opening your inventory. They essentially did this for a quick band-aid fix. I'm sure it'll be reverted once that it gets fixed.

Edited by Ky-Zo

2 horas atrás, Tengauge12 disse:

You using reshade? Have you tried enabling LumaSharpen?

Reshade has no influence over this, neither am i using it. To reproduce this, go close to a geometry object, three, wall, etc... right click to aim in third person with your aim focusing on the nearest object in front of your character.

10 horas atrás, Tengauge12 disse:

So, it's a bug? It's not natural. Report it here for fixing

Thanks for that ill be using it in the future.

But to give another feedback on the topic... my problem is actually the ''BLOOM'' effect, wich was added in the last updade (i just didn't remembered the correct name at the time i wrote this). We need the option to disable it, since its a very early version i guess is ok to endure it for now. But on the other hand, the option for us to disable it would have been nice to have by now.