Sign in to follow this  
Highvelocity619

Make Bike Cart Detachable

Hey all,

I have an idea that I think would be awesome.  On the dreaded bike with a cart, could there be a way to make the cart have a detachable pin with the 'f' key so it could be a solo cart?  I feel like this would be a pretty realistic feature and it would make solo riding (especially solo games) so much more... less glitch crashy lethal?  Theres a good amount of times where I'll see the bike+cart and just skip it because its not worth it.  On the same token maybe you could have some unattached carts in garages around the map so someone with a solo bike could add a cart for his mates. 

I usually find the motorcycle with sidecart safer to ride than the two wheeled version. You lose balance and get thrown off the 2-wheeler a lot easier if you hit a nasty bump than you do with the sidecart on. The sidecart basically acts like a trainingwheel a lot of the times.

It messes up your ability to make sharp turns a bit, but you can compensate for it.

Not that I really have an issue with being able to remove the sidecart (no harm in your suggestion). It's just my two cents on the driving.

22 hours ago, Seven_Proxies said:

I usually find the motorcycle with sidecart safer to ride than the two wheeled version. You lose balance and get thrown off the 2-wheeler a lot easier if you hit a nasty bump than you do with the sidecart on. The sidecart basically acts like a trainingwheel a lot of the times.

It messes up your ability to make sharp turns a bit, but you can compensate for it.

Not that I really have an issue with being able to remove the sidecart (no harm in your suggestion). It's just my two cents on the driving.

WHAT?! No way! That sidecar causes me to spin out whenever I run over even the smallest pixel. A detachable sidecar would be perfect. The motorcycle by itself is extremely easy to control except the random moments it decides to front flip on a flat surface, but the variant does the same.

3 hours ago, Silver_wolf said:

WHAT?! No way! That sidecar causes me to spin out whenever I run over even the smallest pixel. A detachable sidecar would be perfect. The motorcycle by itself is extremely easy to control except the random moments it decides to front flip on a flat surface, but the variant does the same.

Yeah that's the issue I have with the two wheeler. Suddenly it frontflips something ridiculous like a fallen leaf and end up killing me because it happens at high speeds.

I don't get front flips as often with the sidecar though.

What the sidecar does tend to do however is messing up turns or make me loose control of steering to the left or to the right. But it kind of depends on how fast i'm going and if I just made a big jump or not.

The trick to driving the motorcycles as well as the buggies in order to avoid sudden flips is to only accelerate the throttle when you are on flat surfaces or going uphill. But as soon as you are passing the crest of a hill or mountain you need to release the throttle, because for some reason if you keep on the accelerator when you land from a high jump it almost always cause you to flip or bounce in some way.