CodyReks

Whats your favorite part of the map ?

CodyReks    5
Posted (edited)

HEYOOO

So the title is prettty self explanatory and straight forward.

I would love to hear what are your guys's favorite part of the map/hiding spot/looting place and why. 

I attached a photo to this thread with my favorite spot to camp :D. Its close to the middle of the map, and from my experience theres always good loot there. The houses are really big and theyre protected by little dunes so you cant get sniped from windows. The houses also have nice corners for combat and camping.

20170404_150742.jpg

Edited by CodyReks
Forgot to attach the photo...

Jbwrecked    151

Rural is my favorite. I avoid big cities like a plague and rather take my chances with walking longer distances to loot and find weapons rather than drop at a highly populated area. 

CodyReks    5
28 minutes ago, Jbwrecked said:

Rural is my favorite. I avoid big cities like a plague and rather take my chances with walking longer distances to loot and find weapons rather than drop at a highly populated area. 

Yes, I choose that over going into big cities aswell, i always have that anxiety that im gonna get sniped from a building everytime i try to go into any city, and i found that most of my top 10 games happened when i avoided cities because they have alot of close combat area and they're really unpredictable

CodyReks    5

I also enjoy this part of the map (the yellow one) i like to go there if i can right when i jump out of the plane because it has really big buildings and i can camp there alot and find alot of gear in just one building, and its also close to the middle where the circle closes in most of the time. 

Capture.PNG

Just now, CodyReks said:

I also enjoy this part of the map (the yellow one) i like to go there if i can right when i jump out of the plane because it has really big buildings and i can camp there alot and find alot of gear in just one building, and its also close to the middle where the circle closes in most of the time. 

Capture.PNG

I usually don't go for the center of the map. When i jump out of the plane i try to get as much away from the plane as possible. :D

CodyReks    5
14 minutes ago, kondziowy said:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.b47b49429578cf03b7db0af8d08fbf81.jpg

That's how I see the map :D

Haha thats genius. That map scheme you made gave me a good laughter. Also Yasamya Polyand doesnt seem to have fps drops for me. I mean i benched it at 50-60 fps no problem. Anyway, good thing that i stay away from it.

iLifeSaver    2

The warm-up island :P

JK, I love that town which is almost submerged in water... can't recall the name.

CodyReks    5
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, iLifeSaver said:

JK, I love that town which is almost submerged in water... can't recall the name.

I have 20 hours of playtime and i've only been there once, it was nice i got 3 kills. But its kinda hard to move around and see people there imo. And if u fall in water you are pretty much RIP

Edited by CodyReks

la2189    0
20 hours ago, iLifeSaver said:

Atlantis

radjenovic    231

I for one love the firing range, great gear (I've had lvl 3 vests and SKs + 8x scope there in the past) two bunkers to camp close by, and usually a vehicle or two around!

RutarX    6

My favorite part is north Rozhok. If you're fast enough, you can get some pretty decent loot in the hall and house nearby. After that, you're ready to go hunt looters in the town bellow ;)

Rozhok is most used I guess since there are 3 car garages (1 in city and 2 near it). So it's a good chance to get a car and drive somewhere, where nobody dropped from plane :D 

BlaZe-    0

The hospital underneath Georgopol is my favourite place to go. Nice loot, guaranteed car right near it, and also warehouses just over the hill if you still need more loot.

OpA_Calypse    28

Anywhere that is as far as possible from the rest to get at least 10 minutes of peacefull looting before getting mobile and driving straight to somewhere near the centre of the circle on a hill or inside some houses.

OldManBoom    77

There's a collection of 7 or 8 buildings by the east bridge on the military base side of the island. No real reason other than I've had a lot of good runs starting there. Gives you a lot of flexibility, often a vehicle and there's enough stuff there usually to set you up.

Rapistelija    3

My favorite town Severny up on the north coast but I usually tend to go for the shooting range and small tunnel south from it. If most of people are going there I tend to go for Gatka or settlements near it for some reason. I don't really like the place that much but for some reason I always find myself in there.