CodyReks

Whats your favorite part of the map ?

Aradhel    1

Primorsk if I can drop somewhat close on the plane, the loot is great and sometimes you'll find vehicles, so you can stay in the city and loot more and use it to get to the circle.

Otherwise Crater, school, or sunken town in that order

Zork80    197

Zharki is my favorite place to loot up, just because nobody seems to go there and I always find good loot. I do as the streamer Break: Use a long time in the gas from time to time and loot properly up before heading on the long way to the safe zone:)

Hiding spot would be any place with some type of ridge or a roof with good cover around it, so I can see in all direction.

SE of Yasnaya and NW of Lipovka, straight north of 'The Hospital' at G4, is a place I call 'The Mansion'. Big assed 2 story house with a 2 level staircase, along with a 3 story house in the compound with a couple of smaller buildings. I have always found good loot in this spot. The only downside is the bit of a run to a road to find wheels.

bistro_boy    3

I look in the plane and see how many have jumped if I want a quieter start. School has taught me how to aim and think and listen and die lol!