Hit_Marka

My Topic disappeared?.. ??

I posted a link to a popular YouTube channel that has posted some interesting tips and tricks for PUBG by an accomplished player.  I commented on the amazing ability to exit a vehicle at speed.  I had no idea it could be done.  The video continues to show the usual tips and tricks about aiming, climbing and looting crates effectively etc...  I had a couple of responses to the thread...and now it has vanished for some reason? 

Has the Forum had some type of reset/seizure??.. because I am noticing my followed threads are only starting as of April this year??  Weird.  Here is the original link...as I stated in my original topic it surprised me that you could even do the exit vehicle tactic.    It is a pretty amazing tip if you can time it correctly that's for sure.

Edited by Hit_Marka

They have just taken out my topic for the second time in a row in less than 24 hours!! 

5 minutes ago, Rompertje said:

Yeah i reactes to that topic? Why did they remove it?

Good vid btw. 

I have no idea...that's why I'm asking...was it done on purpose or did the Forum have some type of reset? 

No thats definitly on purpose. Truth is painfull thats why hiding it is their choice 

• Thanks 1

I can't see anything critising the game...its a tips and tactics video that's all?  Its from Levelcaps channel, one of the more popular pubg YouTube channels with nearly 2 million viewer's,  in fact I think he's also an official PUBG partner as well.  I'd like to know what was the reason for pulling the thread...no pun intended.   There are no cheats or hacks mentioned in the vid that I saw, and its from a respected player on a respected channel?  It actually has some good tips in it an well, whats the problem? 

It's possible the quick exit is seen as glitching (I'm assuming this is exit so your character hits an object) or it may have been identified as promotion.

Also entirely possible there's some issues with the forums themselves. I have noticed it doesn't seem like topics are updating at the rate I would usually see this time of day. I think one of the moderators has the fun task of merging everything talking about chinese cheat groups in the leaderboards into the mega thread. :P

3 hours ago, Quasispec said:

It's possible the quick exit is seen as glitching (I'm assuming this is exit so your character hits an object) or it may have been identified as promotion.

Also entirely possible there's some issues with the forums themselves. I have noticed it doesn't seem like topics are updating at the rate I would usually see this time of day. I think one of the moderators has the fun task of merging everything talking about chinese cheat groups in the leaderboards into the mega thread. :P

Hmmm that might be it, but it's something you see high profile players do a lot apparently, it's not like the guy gave some exotic ini file alteration or illegal macro, nothing is done to the game, he simply points out what you can do in the game.  I guess it highlights a big issue with the game if you can exit a vehicle at speed safely, yet hit a 1 foot bump on a motorbike and be killed instantly.  Maybe that's why it wasn't liked.

• Haha 1