ChubbyWillis

LOST CONNECTION TO HOST

20170323215657_1.thumb.jpg.9e985cfc3df3880265622981747141a1.jpg

I read the Known Bugs list and I'm PRETTY sure my issue is not listed there so I am making this post to bring this to the attention of the devs.

For the entire day I have not been able to play Squad with my buddies due to this error. Recently I've been getting the error when attempting to duo. Now it seems almost every other time I try to queue for duo I get booted from the game with this error while my buddy stays in the match. It has not yet happened to me while attempting to play solo. I also have not tried to do duo with a random player.

I can tell when the problem will occur because I get stuck on the loading screen before getting to the pre-game starting area for about 3 minutes.

Also I should mention that I did not have this issue once during the beta. 

Hyperlapse    0

Bug Description:
While in game, I get disconnected after a freeze. Playing normally and then the screen freezes (random in-game moment, no action in particular) and I get kicked out of the game, back to the menu with the message: "Lost connexion to host (2.1.32 - D20596)". (See screenshot attached [message in french])

It happened in solo, duo and squad. My mate was able to continue in duo but it seems that the server crashed when it happened in squad. They weren't kicked out of the game but weren't able to make any action (get in vehicle, pick up loot). They just left. In solo the server started by crashing, couldn't get in car, pick up stuff and the blue zone timer stopped. After 2 minutes or so I got the freeze and kick out.

Date Seen:
24 March 2017

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Tried to restart the game, and Steam, update GPU drivers.

Other Information:
My connection is very good (300Mb/s down) so I don't think it is my fault.

Launch Options:
No particular changes, vanilla.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win7 64bits
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 960
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690
Ram: 8Gb

bug pubg.jpg

lost connection to host 2.1.32 -f50743

Bug Description:
While in game, I get disconnected after a freeze. Playing normally and then the screen freezes (random in-game moment, no action in particular) and I get kicked out of the game, back to the menu with the message: "lost connection to host 2.1.32 -f50743)"

Date Seen:
25 March 2017 time 02:07 at the morning

Other Information:
My connection is very good (100Mb/s up/down) 

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win10 64bits
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k
Ram: 16Gb

1 hour ago, Hyperlapse said:

Bug Description:
While in game, I get disconnected after a freeze. Playing normally and then the screen freezes (random in-game moment, no action in particular) and I get kicked out of the game, back to the menu with the message: "Lost connexion to host (2.1.32 - D20596)". (See screenshot attached [message in french])

It happened in solo, duo and squad. My mate was able to continue in duo but it seems that the server crashed when it happened in squad. They weren't kicked out of the game but weren't able to make any action (get in vehicle, pick up loot). They just left. In solo the server started by crashing, couldn't get in car, pick up stuff and the blue zone timer stopped. After 2 minutes or so I got the freeze and kick out.

Date Seen:
24 March 2017

Tried to restart the game, and Steam, update GPU drivers.

Other Information:
My connection is very good (300Mb/s down) so I don't think it is my fault.

Launch Options:
No particular changes, vanilla.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win7 64bits
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 960
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690
Ram: 8Gb

bug pubg.jpg

Hi, this is a known issue and is on the bug list.

Thanks for the report. :-)

sIime    0
Posted (edited)

I was playing in a 3's team match and about 5 to 10 minutes in we were in a skirmish and I got disconnected with the message "Lost connection to host. (2.1.32 - )

Now every time I queue up either solo or with my friends again I start to load into the game and get disconnected with the same message.  It's really annoying, I'd like to play with them.  

Any known fixes currently?  Thank you

EDIT:  In game name is the same as forum name,  sIime, where the "l" is a capital "i".  Not sure if that matters but I figured I would add it.

connection.png

Edited by sIime

sIime    0

Here is the correct format, it would not let me edit the post again! Sorry.

Bug Description:
Cannot connect to any game after the loading screen.  Met with Lost connection to host. (2.1.32 - )

Date Seen:
March 24th / 25th, 2017

Restarting the game, restarting Steam, restarting PC.

Other Information:

I was playing in a 3's team match and about 5 to 10 minutes in we were in a skirmish and I got disconnected with the message "Lost connection to host. (2.1.32 - )

Launch Options:
I originally changed the launch options but have since reverted them to default.  No changes during the time of this bug.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card:  Radeon Rx480
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
Ram: 16GB Corsair 

EDIT:  In game name is the same as forum name,  sIime, where the "l" is a capital "i".  Not sure if that matters but I figured I would add it.

13 minutes ago, sIime said:

Now every time I queue up either solo or with my friends again I start to load into the game and get disconnected with the same message.  It's really annoying, I'd like to play with them.  

Any known fixes currently?  Thank you

connection.png

Hey Slime, 

Thank you very much for your bug report   

I have added this to the main bug list. 

J

Nikkiller83    0

bonjour je tiens a vous informer d'un problème que je rencontre une foi sur deux et c'est vraiment dérangent  car je n'arrive pratiquement jamais a  finir une partie

mon jeu s’arrête et le message Perte de connexion a l’hôte s'affiche avec ce code 2.1.32.50E68A. Ma connexion n'est pas en cause je ne le pense pas .

merci de votre réactivité

Je confirme sa me le fait souvent et ça commence a me gaver sévère ! J'ai une très bonne connexion donc sa ne peux pas venire de moi ou du voisins du dessus j'imagine ! 

j'espère que ce problème seras régler très vite c'est d'une lourdeur .... 

Bon tout est écrit dans le titre ! J'ai constamment des perte de connexion de l'hôte et ça deviens extrêmement lourd ! A peine sauter de l'avion que boom déconnexion ! 

J'ai une très bonne connexion donc ce n'est pas moi ou parmi les connexion des autre joueur qui on AUSSI ce problème !

C'est tout juste injouable pour le coup... j'espère que ce problème seras vite régler. 

Merci d'avance.

(Et si quelqu'un a ce problème et a réussie a la régler qu'il nous le fasse savoir sa serais gentil)

38 minutes ago, ☨ Zoltar Crow ☨ said:

Bon tout est écrit dans le titre ! J'ai constamment des perte de connexion de l'hôte et ça deviens extrêmement lourd ! A peine sauter de l'avion que boom déconnexion ! 

J'ai une très bonne connexion donc ce n'est pas moi ou parmi les connexion des autre joueur qui on AUSSI ce problème !

C'est tout juste injouable pour le coup... j'espère que ce problème seras vite régler. 

Merci d'avance.

(Et si quelqu'un a ce problème et a réussie a la régler qu'il nous le fasse savoir sa serais gentil)

Hey Crow, English please in the Bug Section. :-) 

Good everything is written in the title! I constantly lose connection to the host and it gets extremely cumbersome! Just jump off the plane that boom disconnection! I have a very good connection so it's not me or among the other player's connections that ALSO this problem! It is just unplayable for the blow ... I hope that this problem will quickly settle. Thank you in advance.

Been waiting to play game for a long time, LOST CONNECTION TO HOST is all i get even in closed beta, tried everything on the list of fixes still nothing.

2 hours ago, GovmentCheese said:

Been waiting to play game for a long time, LOST CONNECTION TO HOST is all i get even in closed beta, tried everything on the list of fixes still nothing.

Hi, this is a known issue and is on the bug list.

Thanks for the report. :-)

g7gsw    1

I have a problem, I can get into a EU single server & I constantly get the attached message after about 10 seconds of being in the lobby, any ideas?

My system details are below:

I have AMD FX 8320 3.5Ghz 8 core processor
16Gb RAM
Windows 10 (last updated today)
AMD Radeon R9 380 4Gb GPU (Driver updated to latest today)

Thanks in advance

Connection problems.jpg

Drigan    0

UPDATE: Restarting the game did nothing, but restarting Steam seemed to temporarily fix this, was able to get into the first game after doing so.

7 hours ago, g7gsw said:

I have a problem, I can get into a EU single server & I constantly get the attached message after about 10 seconds of being in the lobby, any ideas?

My system details are below:

I have AMD FX 8320 3.5Ghz 8 core processor
16Gb RAM
Windows 10 (last updated today)
AMD Radeon R9 380 4Gb GPU (Driver updated to latest today)

Thanks in advance

Connection problems.jpg

Hey g7, did you try this thread? 

Scyttale    0
Posted (edited)

What they mean is : they lost connexion to the host, while in game, and it is a recurrent problem.

It often happens to me too, and i rarely can finish a game whithout getting this error wich drags me back to the main menu.

Same as them, i have a good internet connection and dont understand why this happens (My firewall and antivirus are not in cause, i already configured them, even tried to disable them completly, the error still occurs 2/3 of my games)

Sans titre-1.jpg

Edited by Scyttale