ChubbyWillis

LOST CONNECTION TO HOST

g3force    0

Yeah This is happenning for me too :( I have the same Internet provider as the others, called "Orange" in france.

I'm gonna try to play with the DMZ activated. If it's work, that mean we should open some NAT ports.

Which ports should we open by the way devs please ?

Thanks

Dacodaco    1
Posted (edited)

So after tutorial again disconect 24 games since the week-end

Capture d’écran (223)_LI.jpg

Edited by Dacodaco

tobyyy56    0

Everyone time i fucking loda in to a game i got kicked after 2 mins,

I have restarted wifi, restarted computer, un- and re-installed gam e back

silverstar    0
Posted (edited)

If you have 2 hard drives (or partitions) install steam then this game on the same harddrive(or partitions) as your windows os. Out of all the solutions I tried, this is the only one that worked for me

Edited by silverstar
spell

Xera    0

I just tried that, on top of removing any form of firewall and/or antivirus, with and without launch options, with and without extra commands in the .ini, as admin or not, with some weird potential fixes like putting post processing on low or switching regions, and it didn't work.

Xera    0

According to everyone who had this issue before the patch, it sadly didn't fix it :(

Flocc    0

Orange here too, but from Poland (FTTH). Same problem. Something is wrong between open transit and telias nodes. Most of the time I have latency between 1.5k ms and 3.5k ms to amazon frankfurt services. Totally unplayable. Rubber banding, can't switch or reload weapons most of the time, not to mention problems with shooting. Got disconnected 12 times so far (lost connection to host). Today i used vpn. I had none of the above problems... 

Xera    0
Posted (edited)

Wasn't sure if it was worth trying to use a VPN to play, I now have my answer, I'm going to try that :)

Edited by Xera

Patches    0

Bug Description:
I'm unable to move as I load into a game. There is no UI, and after a couple seconds, I get stuttering sound. I've consistently been able to get to a state where I'm looking at the plane but there is either no movement or stuttering movement. On some occasions, I get auto-ejected from the plane, but I'm not falling and still can't move. If I continue waiting, I get booted from the game with a Lost Connection to Server message.

TslGame_2017-03-30_18-33-30.thumb.jpg.fab169c35245aa24783132369f6b03b8.jpg

Date Seen:
3/30/2017, but I've been trying to play since 3/27/2017.

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I've gone through most of the steps in the troubleshooting guide. The only solution I've had that fixes this issue is to play on a VPN. By using a VPN, I load into games just fine and am able to play. I'd just prefer not having to subscribe to a VPN to play.

Other Information:
Since a VPN fixes my issue, I believe that there is an issue with my ISP. I live in an apartment complex that gets its internet via a service called Gigamonster. I've tried calling them to see if there's any issues on their side that might be causing this, but haven't gotten anything besides the usual troubleshooting steps that ISP customer service gives you.

Launch Options:
-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system -d3d10 -lowmemory

System Specifications:
58dd8aac2ee83_dxdiagSystem.png.694b1c80e0ec0a5ea94a7f610e4ee896.png

58dd8aab97ef1_dxdiagDisplay1.png.7b267f1a619f913362d4aa8bba6ebfd0.png

4 hours ago, tobyyy56 said:

Hey Tobyyy, sorry that you are having issues. 

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.
Hopefully we can find a fix for you as soon as possible! :-)

Xera    0

Using a VPN actually works, not a single issue in more than 3 hours.

Flocc    0
12 hours ago, tobyyy56 said:

French or Polish Orange? Nothing you can do. Traffic from Orange is on the lowest priority somewhere between Telia and OpenTransit (i might be wrong). Only way to enjoy the game is to buy VPN, your game network packets will travel with different priorities. Kinda sad. Worked for me after many disconnections, rubber banding, 30 sec switching weapons, 5 sec opening doors etc. etc. Since VPN i don't have any problems. I think there are thousands of users of Orange in France and Poland. Can Bluehole recognize the problem and maybe contact them? There will be much more players using Orange ISP in future.

g3force    0

I got the switch and reload bug too with Orange. And the lost of connection of course :(

Dacodaco    1

Same again nobody can send a email on support ? I have tweet 2 time since 7 days and i have created 2 topic (french, eng ) i have read and aply the tutorial and same today first game and again disconected.

If u don't have tweet atm go tweet for they fix this bug soon.