Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dkfd3vil

Question Answered - Gamemodes CBT (24 Feb)

Game Modes

What gamemodes will be in the beta? (solo/duo or maybe both?) (Dkfd3vil)

Duos and solo both! For the first week of CBT, only solo will be available, however.

Is this still the plan? first weekend solo 3 weekends duo and solo?

Cause iam reading some conflicting information would like a dev statement on this :)

-----

Official Answer:

26 minutes ago, Dkfd3vil said:

Is this still the plan? first weekend solo 3 weekends duo and solo?

Cause iam reading some conflicting information would like a dev statement on this :)

I really hope duos is for 3 weekend. Duos is infinitely more fun then solo.

Well i still hope they are still going forward with what they said on the dev recap

While I'm more of a solo gamer, I understand lots of people would rather team up with a friend.

According to the recap it sounded like the first week would be solo just to make sure everything is in order and then the rest of the weekends would include duos as well, but yeah, I'd also like to hear a dev weigh in on this.

I wonder if they would be able to pump out the spectator for duos in beta. Probably not but it would be sick!

So I've missed a lot due to work. (60-70 hours a week since January, god I love being an accountant. Lol) Will this be the same format as the alpha 2 tests? 4 consecutive weekends plus Thursday night pre-test? That's all I really want to know at the moment. Thanks!

That subject is still being discussed, can't really say more than this. but as far as i know Solo's and Duo's will be in /for sure.

Yes, both SOLO and DUOs mode will be tested during the Closed Beta. Everyone had so much fun with DUOs last time that we're excited to give everyone more time with it. :)

On 2/6/2017 at 11:06 AM, DaJukeBoxGuy said:

That subject is still being discussed, can't really say more than this. but as far as i know Solo's and Duo's will be in /for sure.

Thanks JukeBox! I got visitors that weekend from out of state at my house so if I don't get away from them for a while to grab some games in I'll just wait I guess. Enjoy all!

3 minutes ago, YoutubeFRANPAPA said:

i want to see a sixs at 4th weekend :D i mean.... men, we have lot of vehicles that can support 6 players :D and i think there will be more

6 man way too big. im hoping for 3 or 4 man.

I think they will have something special up their sleeves for the 4th weekend!