Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Hawkinz

G'day I'm Hawkinz

Hey guys,

My name is Hawkinz, I've used this name for all shooters I've played and been using the name since 2003!

I'm from Australia and have been playing shooting games for as long as I can remember. I generally stick to competitive shooting games as my staple. 

I love spectating competitive esports, so much so that I travelled to the League of Legends world finals in the USA in 2012 and 2013. I'm hoping Battlegrounds becomes a great competitive game and offers a great competitive viewing experience. 

My main games recently have been CSGO, H1Z1 and Overwatch.

I've never really played much of any of the ARMA games and never played ARMA BR. 

I'm really looking forward to playing Battlegrounds in the near future. I'm not entirely sure it's wholly my cup of tea so to speak, but I very much respect what a great development team they have working on this game and how awesome all of the Battlegrounds staff are.  They do amazingly great work both in and out of the game and I want their game to be a huge success.

I did enjoy the game in closed alpha but wasn't able to commit to any super long game sessions like I usually have as I did get bored quite fast with solos.  I'm a pretty social gamer, so I'm much more looking forward to trying duos with some gaming buddies. 

That's about it! 

I can't stream yet as I have bad upload until the end of the year, but I do have a twitch account at www.twitch.tv/Hawkinz

My steam is www.steamcommunity.com/id/Hawkinz

And my ramblings and competitive esports propaganda can be found on my Twitter at

www.twitter.com/vHawkinz

Just now, PUBS_Daniel said:

Welcome! (EVEN IF YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT CONTRIBUTOR FOR AWHILE NOW)

Thank you! xD