Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interrogate

Hello, I'm Interrogate

Hi everyone,

My name is Interrogate. I live in Canada, Ontario and I'm a competitive 26 year old gamer that ALWAYS strives to play the best I can, and at the highest level I can. I'm mainly a FPS player, starting from my first ever PC game of Rainbow Six. I've played pretty much every mainstream shooter at an above average level such as Counter Strike, Call of Duty, Overwatch, H1Z1, Rainbow Six, Battlefield, etc. I also played WoW at a very high level throughout my gaming career.

Some of my personal achievements are:

• Global elite and 13 RWS ESEA CSGO player
  • Royalty H1Z1
  • Many top world/NA rankings for healing in WoW
  • World second Diablo 3 hardcore Inferno Belial kill (alongside Kripparrian)

I'm really happy to be playing Battlegrounds. This games developers and staff are incredible people and are always striving to help and produce the best game for us! Battlegrounds will most definitely be one of my main full time games on release!

You can find me all over the forums discussing and providing my input on suggestions, bugs, and gameplay mechanics. You can also find me on Twitter, Twitch, and Steam!  Add me or follow on any of them, I love talking to anyone about this amazing game! I'll be streaming a LOT during the beta and I hope to capture some awesome clips and highlights from my journey to rank 1 on the leaderboards!  Here are my links:

Twitch stream

Twitter

Steam

Love you all <3

Ayy, you followed me on the twitter! I'm 25 and we have a pretty similar gaming background. I've been playing CS since like.. beta 3 in '99! Been playing FPS games forever with CSGO, Overwatch and H1Z1 most recently. Hopefully we meet up in the beta!! If I'm lucky enough to get a key that is D:

1 hour ago, Harry_Whodini said:

Ayy, you followed me on the twitter! I'm 25 and we have a pretty similar gaming background. I've been playing CS since like.. beta 3 in '99! Been playing FPS games forever with CSGO, Overwatch and H1Z1 most recently. Hopefully we meet up in the beta!! If I'm lucky enough to get a key that is D:

Don't worry, you'll get a key. There are going to be so many giveaways. Yeah I follow ANYONE i can find from the Battlegrounds community. Im excited to see my twitter feed blow up with all kinds of clips, media, and streams!

42 minutes ago, Interrogate said:

Don't worry, you'll get a key. There are going to be so many giveaways. Yeah I follow ANYONE i can find from the Battlegrounds community. Im excited to see my twitter feed blow up with all kinds of clips, media, and streams!

That's good to hear! I've been concerned as we get closer to the beta that I still have no clue whether I'll get to participate or not! I have that first Friday of the beta off so I'm trying to go hard for the day.

I've had my twitter notifying me anytime PlayBattlegrounds tweets because following the progress of this game has been so interesting!