azgoodaz

Weapon & Attachments Suggestions

These guns would make a great addition into the game. 2 great SMG's and 1 great looking Assault Rifle. Of course, these weapons should be implemented after release so that you can focus on making the game better before adding in new weapons.

This would up the SMG gun total from 3 to 5 and the Assault Rifle gun total from 4 to 5.

1) MP5

58a8611f8a414_mp5a5ics.jpg.0a05b1f5b886e93ce21b15c6fd8bad74.jpg

2) AKS-74U

AKS-74U.jpg.06567396c67d7d878009ddd62220f39f.jpg

3) Honey Badger

aac_honey_badger_rifle_2_by_thebadpanda2-d4q6qra.thumb.jpg.ae2f86fb7692dae99ad369984534678a.jpg

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, azgoodaz said:

These guns would make a great addition into the game. 2 great SMG's and 1 great looking Assault Rifle. Of course, these weapons should be implemented after release so that you can focus on making the game better before adding in new weapons.

This would up the SMG gun total from 3 to 5 and the Assault Rifle gun total from 4 to 5.

1) MP5

2) AKS-74U

3) Honey Badger

Agreed, minus the honey badger. I feel it'd be a bit too similar to the M16A4 / HK416.

Edited by Hawkinz

55 minutes ago, Hawkinz said:

Agreed, minus the honey badger. I feel it'd be a bit too similar to the M16A4 / HK416.

Not too similar. The Honey Badgers barrel acts as a suppressor. Which means you don't need to search for a Silencer for close quarter combat to not attract more people.

1 minute ago, azgoodaz said:

Not too similar. The Honey Badgers barrel acts as a suppressor. Which means you don't need to search for a Silencer for close quarter combat to not attract more people.

Ah.. forgot about that. I should have known from playing The New Z :P 

Interesting .. personally not a fan but I can see how some would like it.

• Like 1

There are new weapons planned for EA. First we need to finish polishing the anims and re-doing the balance of the ones we have. I think something semi and 7.62 would fit nicely into the arsenal. Any suggestions or favorites?

31 minutes ago, PUBG_tooner said:

There are new weapons planned for EA. First we need to finish polishing the anims and re-doing the balance of the ones we have. I think something semi and 7.62 would fit nicely into the arsenal. Any suggestions or favorites?

Ive always had a love for the kreig and aug in counter strike! Are any of those possible in this game?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PUBG_tooner said:

It depends, there's not many great looking 7.62 rifles for a, I guess, Modern militia that might use (based on the backstory of the game) in combat.

------

7.62 Semi Assault Rifles:

• FN FAL
  • SOCOM 16 (variant of the M1A)
  • Heckler & Koch G3KA4 (has Semi and Full Auto)

7.62 LMG:

• RPD

7.62 Semi Sniper:

• KAC SR-25
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, azgoodaz said:

It depends, there's not many great looking 7.62 rifles for a, I guess, Modern militia that might use (based on the backstory of the game) in combat.

------

7.62 Semi Assault Rifles:

• FN FAL
  • SOCOM 16 (variant of the M1A)
  • Heckler & Koch G3KA4 (has Semi and Full Auto)

7.62 LMG:

• RPD

7.62 Semi Sniper:

• KAC SR-25

Oh yeah baby give me a G3. Battlefield BFBC2 memories right there. That thing was gorgeous. Tappa tappa tappa, its all in the wrist, just tappa tappa tappa.

• Like 1

Given the locale I think the SKS should be added. 

The main thing to be wary of is having too many different ammo calibres so as to not impact too heavily.

• Like 1

Isn't the honey badger itself a 7.62×35mm? But has full auto too, I believe. Also not a true SMG but a PDW. Of course the difference can be quite blurred sometimes. 

I'm a big AK fan myself and i'd love to see the Tabuk in a video game (7.62x39). More powerful options are of course the SVD and SVU.

• Like 1

There's also Mosin, vz. 52, Mauser bolt action rifles (FR7 and FR8) and M1 even. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, YoutubeFRANPAPA said:

rocket launcher only in team modes... as a very veeeery rare item.... could be great

That or m203 or similar attachment. 

Sorry for asking basic questions here, haven't been able to play yet. But where can I find info on the current guns in game?

As for new weapons. One thing that I always liked more about Arma than H1z1 is that there are more guns and that you have to make decisions about what gun to use depending on what kind of ammo and attachments you find, so more guns more fun!

17 minutes ago, Saloman said:

Sorry for asking basic questions here, haven't been able to play yet. But where can I find info on the current guns in game?

As for new weapons. One thing that I always liked more about Arma than H1z1 is that there are more guns and that you have to make decisions about what gun to use depending on what kind of ammo and attachments you find, so more guns more fun!

Can't double check because the website is blocked where I am at the moment, but I'm pretty sure the information you're after is on this Wiki http://battlegrounds.gamepedia.com/PLAYERUNKOWNS_BATTLEGROUNDS_Wiki

On 2/18/2017 at 8:20 PM, OzRecon said:

Given the locale I think the SKS should be added. 

The main thing to be wary of is having too many different ammo calibres so as to not impact too heavily.

Grab SKS, go ina woods... I agree, this needs to be added. 

M1A (As mentioned above)

M14?

Yugoslavian M92 

Maybe a Sig Sauer SIG556xi or a Sig Sauer 716 Patrol Semi

H&K PSG1 7.62x51

I love the SCAR but you already have that. 

Landmines and or Trip Wire Mines.

That feeling when you place one and 10 mins later get a kill. It makes me warm inside just thinking about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CueUp said:

That feeling when you place one and 10 mins later get a kill. It makes me warm inside just thinking about it.

Yeah mines can be a lot of fun! 

Getting early to those last buildings inside the circle... yummy

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CueUp said:

This would be funny as hell :D

Hey guys, just wanted to put forward some ideas I had with my flatmate about potential changes to weapons/future additions to the game. I understand that the Devs have already stated that adding more guns to the game is something in their road map and they probably have some ideas of what they want to add ext, but I felt that people would probably like to discuss what they would want added into the game as well. Feedback and thoughts are always welcome!

1) Change the UMP to use .45 ammo and add the MP5. Probably one of the biggest things I'd like to see added to the game is more variety with the SMG section of the game. I believe an easy win for the dev team would be the addition of the MP5 to this bracket. Inserting the MP5 into the game would give another option for 9mm ammo, have it able to take a foregrip/sight/mag/barrel mods and have it fire similar to how the UMP did in the ALPHA, fast firing, with all mods fairly a accurate short to close range weapon. As this would add an additional gun using 9mm ammo this then frees up the UMP to move to another ammo type, the .45 ammo. As it stands .45 is only used for the 1911 and the tommy gun, which is a crate weapon and super rare. As the UMP uses .45 ammo as standard this would give another option in game for all the .45 ammo out there. Further changes to the UMP could include slowing down the rate of fire a touch, increasing the range and damage of the weapon due to using .45, and opening up the option to change the stock of the weapon as by factory standard the weapon can modify the stock with relative ease. This would then give players further complex choices for SMG's, open up the options for SMG's in general as you would have a Close range option in the Uzi, Close to short option in the MP5 and a short to medium range option in the UMP, Plus adding an additional use for the Uzi stock (perhaps change the Uzi stock name to SMG Stock in game) as the UMP would take this as an option and finally further use for the .45 ammo that is already in the game.

2) Addition of the G3A3(or A4) to the game. Perhaps another addition to the game would be to add a 20 round SLR. Fully modifiable, much like the M4, but slower firing and designed more for longer range engagements the rifle would be a good option for people looking for a good balance between say the K98 and the M4. Having higher damage than the M4 (lower than the K98) but firing slower than the M4 would enable a good distinction between this rifle and it's M4 counterpart. It would then also give people a good option for medium to long range engagements. In addition to this a new weapon the devs could add a new type of ammunition that could be used by the G3 and the K98 (7.92) to closer match the correct round that the K98 uses and separate it from the AKM/Revolver (tho it annoys me that the Revolver uses AKM ammo as well...)

3) Lastly the addition of a t3 pistol, such as a Glock18 to the game. Adding a Glock to the game will give players the option of a potentially automatic pistol, fast firing, smallish clip size, and another option for 9mm ammunition. I would see this as a very rare find in the game, to increase how special it is and potentially a weapon that could be used in the final stages of the game as a back up weapon to someones AR/SMG ext. Having it do decent damage close range, single and automatic fire, and the option for modding the barrel and clip would keep it separate from the Uzi and fill weapon slot 3 for players, allowing for more choice in overall weapons.

So yeah there we go, my thoughts and ideas for future weapon expansions that I would like to see added to the game. Thoughts?

• Like 1

Seeing as this isn't a tactical shooter,  I say add the fun weapons to.

Such as Desert eagle ect

Even a rare spawning RPG would be great, but a little broken for sure

flare guns even alternative of the same caliber pistols would be interesting if for nothing more than having more options.

And a katana....because....samurais.