Em 04/04/2017 at 15:34, CorcB disse:

Compound Bow unlike Crossbow this one for medium range5b319b8a491b5f296389df9ac5c2a314.png

This!!! Or a recurve bow, which is simpler...

Recurve-and-Compound-Bows.jpg

Here is my suggestions...

Weapons

- MP5 MLI

- Benelli M4 Super 90

- AUG A3

- G3SG1

- HK USP .45 Tactical

- Combat knife (+give ability to use it in the water and underwater)

Grenades

- Tear gas grenade (+working gas masks)

- Incendiary grenade

Attachments

- Laser sights (green/red lasers) (bind "L" key to switch on/off)

- Bipods for some weapons (dedicate any key to deploy bipods)

- Drum magazines for AR's (should be rare and only in supply drops)

- Kar98k rifle grenade launcher attachment with 2-3 cumulative rifle grenades against vechiles (should be rare and only in supply drops)

Edited by EnemyTerritory

Steve Allen    0

Add a 45-70 lever action rifle to be used as an interim weapon (using .45). Allow it to be short/medium ranged only to get people to keep searching for better weapons, but it would still a good starter weapon. No attachments bar optics to keep it viable as a starter/mid-game weapon.

Add a new calibre (4.6mm), to be used in close combat anti-armour weapons. The MP7 should be added with this new ammo type. The 5-7 pistol could be added, whilst not the same calibre, we could just pretend it is due to its anti-armour capabilities. These weapons should be limited in range to make them solely CQB weapons, giving them some reason to use rather than over saturate the game with more pistols/smgs that all do the same things.

Add a rare world spawned, 1 shot anti vehicle weapon - RPG-22. It should do 90% damage against players as to not make it OP, but allow it to deal full damage to vehicles.

Add binoculars, to take up the pistol slot.

Add flechette ammo type and a flechette magazine and barrel attachment (like extended mag/quickdraw) to the pistol group to allow for underwater defense/combat. You would need both attachments to make it work to balance the combat. Could work with revolvers instead, would need to implement a change to the revolver to allow the option to add an attachment for a flechette cylinder (to be used with barrel attachment too). This would increase the lure of a revolver.

Carobin    0

As a gun guy I have been shooting guns for the last 20 of the 27 years of my life. I do currently own many of the firearms and accessories as well as have experience with the majority currently implemented into the game. I'm going to try and keep all the suggestions to the calibers that are already in game as to keep the addition of these firearms as simple as possible for the game devs. I would also suggest moving some of the guns to their proper/more common caliber which I will put in the list.

Assault Rifles

• Desert Tech MDR  -  5.56
  • AAC Honey Badger  -  .300 Blackout
  • H&K G36C  -  5.56
  • Scar-H  -  7.62

SMG's

• H&K UMP  -  .45
  • H&K MP5  -  9mm
  • CZ Scorpion  -  9mm
  • Sig MPX  -  9mm
  • FN P90  -  5.7

Handguns

• Sig P226  -  9mm
  • FN Five-Seven  -  5.7

Those are some weapons that I think would be a great addition to the game.

Something else that should be changed are suppressors. Instead of them being classified by weapon class (AR, SMG, SR, Handgun), they should be classified by caliber. IRL you can use a 9mm suppressor on a handgun or on a SMG of the same cailber.

MiQuenDroid    0

Hello !

I have some weapons suggestion to request :

• FN P90 TR (or other variants)
  • SIG Sauer P226 (pistol used by the U.S. Navy)
  • SIG Sauer SP2022 (pistol used by the French Police)
  • Walther PPK/S (pistol used by James Bond in the recent movies)

Thanks a lot ! ^^

I would love to see anothe 9mm smg.

Might be cliche, but is the first thing to mind P90. Would be neat as a crate drop weapon.

Another 7.62 AR for sure. SBR can be fitted for 7.62. Has rails for attachments. 

Edited by burning_hammer

MajorFun    15

I don't think the game needs more guns or ammo types. I do think it would be cool if weapons on a map were themed. Just some examples:

• WWII era
  • Vietnam era
  • (insert nation of your choice) iconic weapons
  • Bullpup design

• Like 1

Zenon52    1
On 18.02.2017 at 3:58 PM, azgoodaz said:

These guns would make a great addition into the game. 2 great SMG's and 1 great looking Assault Rifle. Of course, these weapons should be implemented after release so that you can focus on making the game better before adding in new weapons.

This would up the SMG gun total from 3 to 5 and the Assault Rifle gun total from 4 to 5.

1) MP5

58a8611f8a414_mp5a5ics.jpg.0a05b1f5b886e93ce21b15c6fd8bad74.jpg

2) AKS-74U

AKS-74U.jpg.06567396c67d7d878009ddd62220f39f.jpg

3) Honey Badger

aac_honey_badger_rifle_2_by_thebadpanda2-d4q6qra.thumb.jpg.ae2f86fb7692dae99ad369984534678a.jpg

If mp5 it maybe more tatcic version:

Westdog-lds-mp5k_001.JPG

MP5K

FMRoyale    25
12 hours ago, MajorFun said:

I don't think the game needs more guns or ammo types. I do think it would be cool if weapons on a map were themed. Just some examples:

• WWII era
  • Vietnam era
  • (insert nation of your choice) iconic weapons
  • Bullpup design

love the Theme: "Hunting season"  added to that list