azgoodaz

Weapon & Attachments Suggestions

8 minutes ago, Wulffson said:

I think that adding in weapon "Skins" like H1 and CSGO did would be the wrong  direction for the game, If this game takes a more realistic path, then it would be better to see weapon variations and modest weapon skins like camo or solid colours. But having super flashy skins would make the game seem more like CSGO and H1Z1. I hope they go for this path instead of a super flashy path.

I should have clarified, I do not want to see a neon skin in game, maybe white if there is snow. I want skins that are true to life. So like urban camo, digital camo, etc. No overly flashy things but enough to affect the surroundings or blend in more. Like in fall have a red camo I could equip to blend in with leafs. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Caesar of Roma said:

I should have clarified, I do not want to see a neon skin in game, maybe white if there is snow. I want skins that are true to life. So like urban camo, digital camo, etc. No overly flashy things but enough to affect the surroundings or blend in more. Like in fall have a red camo I could equip to blend in with leafs. 

Yeah that is what I was going for there. Another thing that would be good is AK attachments. I was really looking at that AK picture and I would love to see like wooden grips for the AK or rails on a modern ak or modern m16. (I hope they don't add grenade launchers tho)

Posted (edited)

I think a few more guns would be nice.

Like a few more ammo variants like 5.45, .44

Edited by Deckerz

29 minutes ago, Deckerz said:

I think a few more guns would be nice.

Like a few more ammo variants like 5.45, .44

I think it would be great to add 5.45 so we can have the SKS and AK74

Posted (edited)

What about these beauties?? Special Sniper Rifle "VVS Vintorez", Special Automatic Rifle: "AS Val" as well as Sniper Rifle Shortened "Dragunov SVU". About the assault rifles "SIG SG 550, 551, 552 Commando and 553"(any of them). In addition, with a variety of attachments and custom skins.  I would be very happy if I had a chance to see them all in the game!

AS_Val_&_VSS_Vintorez_-_RaceofHeroes-part2-33.jpg

Dragunov_SVU_03.jpg

sig_sg550_family.jpg

Edited by PainPark_808

Posted (edited)

How about this bad boy? My guess is any iconic weapon should be added with the time. Can't imagine how cool this going to be.

deserteagle.jpg

Edited by Subject_with_Gun

Posted (edited)

My favorite semi-auto shotgun "Fabarm STF 12" after "Saiga-12" but it has a shortened version. I'd love to do frags in with him in the game:-)

fabarm-stf-12-short-11-initial.jpg

stf_12_pistolgrip_18_2.jpg

Edited by PainPark_808

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, a lot of SMG have a short magazines even with extended mags it could be not enough if you have 2-3 enemies at once. There a two SMG that will do their job. FN P-90 with 50 rounds or PP-19  Bizon with 64 rounds.

Edited by KingPin1945

I love the guns in this game, there is a ton of variety, but i feel a lot of the same too.  There isnt a huge difference between the M416 and the M4A1.  same with the Uzi and the UMP.  Sure different attachments but whats "special" about one over the other ya know?  I'm gonna write a list and give reasons why i think the addition would be amazing

G36 - This gun, 100%, would be AMAZING in this game.  Takes 5.56 ammo, AND it comes with a built in scope with a red dot.  I made a post a while back about finding some rifles with attachments already on them, and i think this would be a great medium for that.  Fire rate is about the same as the M4, and its definitely accurate.  This is by far my favorite 5.56 Rifle to exist.

G36.jpg.c634f2ba2891bdd4f97e9a00260063ae.jpg

Glock 18 - I feel this gun would be great because of the stock magazine capacity (17) and the extended mags (33).  On top of the fact its a select fire handgun, either semi-auto, or full auto.  Its 9mm so the damage isnt as great as a rifle, but it would make me want to actually carry a pistol, and give a better pistol option when you cant find an SMG or Rifle

glock_18.jpg.f54d6863939a674b954fbddb5d2d3710.jpg

Desert Eagle 50 - Yeah, the big boy.  Huge, heavy, and powerful (giggidy).  50 cal will definitely put someone down through armor and 1 or 2 shots of this will definitely do damage without armor.  another good pistol choice.

58cd7c2e4148b_deserteagle.jpg.df60da43b9af9ee5ae0ca4be384a9663.jpg

those are a few i came up with.  what i tried to do is add on to what we have in terms of functionality, not just because i like the weapon.  each one brings something new.  out of all of those though...the G36 addition would make me warm and fuzzy.  

I really cant think of much, unless they make some guns specific to a fire rate. like, more guns, but less versatility for each one. m16 staying as only burst while scar can do full auto

-G36 

-AK12 

-BMCR 

-Beretta ARX160 

-A-91 

-SVD

There are plenty of options lol

Some of these all use the same caliber, why add them? Damage would be the same if they continue on their path of realistic weapons. Only thing that would change is optimal range. But adding this increases the RNG of the game.

2 minutes ago, Winters said:

Some of these all use the same caliber, why add them? Damage would be the same if they continue on their path of realistic weapons. Only thing that would change is optimal range. But adding this increases the RNG of the game.

Eh not really, every game im in or i see on twitch people use the m16 or Ak someone might have a m24 or awm or a kar. Loadouts are usually very similar. Adding these would add more variety even if they are the same caliber.

Posted (edited)

there's already a thread with weapon suggestions )

Can't find the original one...... There was a huge wishlist

Edited by Foxtrot_Uniform

11 minutes ago, Winters said:

did you even read my post or did you just flip through like a picture book? haha

I read it sin, and I'm with you on the weapons that are of different calibers, did you read my post? Or just instantly hate it cus it didn't fit your narrative?

" Eh not really, every game im in or i see on twitch people use the m16 or Ak someone might have a m24 or awm or a kar. Loadouts are usually very similar. Adding these would add more variety even if they are the same caliber. "

As long as the weapons have different calibers i see no issue with variety, my concern is just having a bunch of different 556 rifles just for cosmetic reasons.

2 hours ago, Winters said:

I read it sin, and I'm with you on the weapons that are of different calibers, did you read my post? Or just instantly hate it cus it didn't fit your narrative?

" Eh not really, every game im in or i see on twitch people use the m16 or Ak someone might have a m24 or awm or a kar. Loadouts are usually very similar. Adding these would add more variety even if they are the same caliber. "

As long as the weapons have different calibers i see no issue with variety, my concern is just having a bunch of different 556 rifles just for cosmetic reasons.

literally the only 5.56 weapon i posted up, i posted up that not only is it my favorite, but it comes equipped with both a red dot and a scope in its stock form.....thus increasing difference.  so obviously you didnt really read what i had to say.  thanks though

I'd love to see a MG3 added to the game. Most likely only available via a dropbox. 

After we have destructible walls, it would be cool to add C4s and RPGs to supply drops.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Winters said:

M16, M416 and the Scar are all use the same caliber but they have slight differences in handling, damage, recoil etc. Adding more guns just would add more variety and make it more fun. As long as a gun is "good", it doesn't really matter.

Posted (edited)

Most my concern is balancing the SMG's right now.

UMP45 - A personal suggestion is a UMP can be chambered in multiple calibers. If you changed the UMP to be .45 ACP with stronger stopping power it would give you actual incentive to pick up a 1911. Right now the mini UZI is great for really short range fights and I'll drop a UMP every time for a UZI because the UMP is too weak and slow to generally get enough bullets on target if they have a rifle.

MP5 - If the UMP is changed to using .45 cal bullets that would open up for 9mm SMG with a longer reach than the UZI. There's a million variants of the MP5 and most of them technically have a faster rate of fire than the UZI. However some MP5 variants including built in silencers and many of them being.... 3 round burst. So although the rate of fire should be faster than the UZI if you restrict it to single fire or 3 round burst, that would be pretty legit.

On the 7.62:

On 2/18/2017 at 6:58 AM, azgoodaz said:

3) Honey Badger

aac_honey_badger_rifle_2_by_thebadpanda2-d4q6qra.thumb.jpg.ae2f86fb7692dae99ad369984534678a.jpg

Bump for this one. I believe it shoots a 300 blackout round so if we just accept that fact it's still a 7.62mm bullet and ignore the finer details this would up the "SMG" game. Just it make a pretty rare find and give it heavy bullet drop. You could also make this in semi auto only.

Edited by migiT