azgoodaz

Weapon & Attachments Suggestions

Honestly now that I think of it, all weapons should have at least 4 attachment slots. Just IMO though I guess, would just add more depth to the game id think. Makes me nuts you cant put more on an AKM. S1897 would just be so sweet looking fully decked!

53 minutes ago, Slyde75 said:

Honestly now that I think of it, all weapons should have at least 4 attachment slots. Just IMO though I guess, would just add more depth to the game id think. Makes me nuts you cant put more on an AKM. S1897 would just be so sweet looking fully decked!

I think allowing attachments on some weapons and not others is what distinguishes weapons from others. I disagree with "give everything the same amount of slots" because although possible, would serve absolutely no purpose besides "well we wanted everything to have four". There's a reason why some weapons can't carry more slots and I believe that's the way it has to be. 

Doesn't necessarily have to have the same amount. I just like customizing. The more the better ya know? Don't know if they just hadn't gotten that far yet in development or if this was all we were getting. Either way, still loving the game. And looking forward to see it continue to grow. Will cross my fingers ;)

M203 would be a good addition, if they make it realistic.  The M203 has a kill radius of about 2-3 meters. I think it would be good as a extremely rare item used mostly for disabling vehicles and depending where you hit, someone inside.  Would also be useful for shooting into windows.

Good video of how accurate they can be and their damage.

The IA2 is based on FN FAL 762 world wide used, more than 90 country use it! It nickname "The right arm of freedom"!

Resultado de imagem para fn fal exercito brasileiro

There is a modern version of it! Too!

SA58 OSW, o FAL da DSArms

remember the game has 9mm, 45., 556., 7.62 and shotgun shells so suggest a gun that uses that ammo in real life...

I suggest the F2000... it usses 556 and we don't have any bullpup rifles..
https://youtu.be/dNfRQ0dgB_E   
I also suggest an M14 in full auto... uses 7.62
https://youtu.be/boLN-nHfFSc  
I also suggest the AA12 shotgun... 
https://youtu.be/kuBPL81DbLU
Last suggestion is the Tavor another 556 bullpup since thats where the new wave is going...
https://youtu.be/0A1wcCt_X5A  

what do you guys think?

I like the current selection of weapons in game but there is a few i would like to see added in early access or maybe in full release that may suit the game. And maybe introduce different types of rounds a gun can use eg shotgun with dragonbreath as an example.

• Desert Eagle
  • Franchi SPAS-12
  • SVU Dragunov
  • Glock 18

• Like 1

Whilst playing this game I've noticed that the SKS is classified as a Sniper Rifle. This is incorrect. 

The SKS, developed by Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov, is classified as a Designated Marksman Rifle, due to it's effective range not being as long as a dedicated accuracy rifle (sniper), and the stopping power not being as strong. 

So that got me thinking:
Why not add in a few modern dedicated sniper rifles, such as the Blaser 93 Tactical, FN FNAR, Sig Sauer SSG 200 or the iconic Steyr Scout? At the same time, add a new class of weapons, namely the Designated Marksman Rifles (DMR), since they have lower impact damage, higher rate of fire, ligter weight and are often way more versatile. Examples could be: 

- MK14 EBR
 - HK417
 - SKS (reclassify it)
 - Steyr AUG HBAR-T
 - Dragunov SVD

Whilst they may seem alike, DMR's and dedicated snipers could be differentied in actual use, by giving DMR's lower damage, lower effective range (or increasing the snipers), and higher magazine capacity (where applicable of course).

I do believe this would add for increased tactical roles in squads in the field, having an actual sniper providing overwatch, whilst riflemen and a Designated Marksman can move up closer, with the DM able to fire on targets further away than the standard assault rifles, while still being relevant in urban combat.

• Like 1

I would love to see
-Deagle
-Introduce a new caliber, maybe the 5.45 chambered ak74? (could statistically act as a middle ground between 5.56 and 7.62 AR's)
-Honey Badger (airdrop only, as it has the tremendous advantage of having a built-in silencer)
-FiveSeven 
-Aug (Comes with scope, either aidrop only or just more rare)

I love this game. The real firearms and real attatchments are very attractive to someone who loves guns but doesn't often see them properly represented in video games. Here's a couple things I wanted to recommend.

1) More ammo realism. 7.62x39 is what goes in an AKM. 7.62x51 is what goes into precision rifles. Very different rounds with different applications. It's great that you added 300 Magnum for the AWM, but there's other precision calibers as well like 6mm Creedmoor. Which brings me to my next bit

2) Customizable uppers. The barrel and the mag-well can often be switched out in real life to accommodate another caliber for different purposes. The most interesting application I see for this in PUBG is adding .300 Blackout option for the 5.56 rifles. IRL, .300 BLK does much more damage than 5.56, but often isn't accurate outside of 200 yards. Where as the 5.56 is more accurate 200 yards+ but does less damage. You could make the upper itself an attachment slot, so that you could change a 5.56 rifle to .300 BLK on certain rifles, most notably the SCAR-L and the M416. The M16A4 was before 300 BLK's time, so maybe that one couldn't get a different upper. IRL, .300 BLK is just a larger bullet in the same casing as 5.56, so the magazines even work for both ammo, but the barrel and magwell (the upper) needs to be changed. This gives the ARs the ability to be further kitted for either closer or longer range use. (There's also .458 SOCOM which does more damage than .300 blackout, but you can only fit 10 rounds into a standard 30 round 5.56 magazine. But it was made to work with most 5.56 lower parts. What's cool to me is it seems like a lot of the real life cost-benefits can be represented in game balance. You can take .458 SOCOM for more power but 66% less capacity, stuff like that.)

3) I hope this is already the case, but you can add a LOT more weapons. Right now people often have similar kits and kits are often determined by whether you get to a supply drop or not. But if you keep adding more variations on guns and attatchments, not only can finding certiain loot be more special, but you'll have a much wider variety of kits. Make the Vector so you can change the calliber to 9mm, .40S&W and 10mm as can be done IRL. Add 100 round Magpul drum magazines for ARs, make em rare. Like really rare. Add some bullpup weapons like IWI X-95 or Kel-Tec RFB.

This is all suggested understanding that you have to put gameplay ahead of realism. Thanks for reading!

iwi-02.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/19/2017 at 6:54 PM, OzRecon said:

That or m203 or similar attachment. 

Please no...

I was thinking it would be cool to pick up and use a umbrella as a meele weapon in the rainy maps ;).

Its a Gentleman's Friend.

Any way we could add stamping as a melee attack? Like if you land at same time as another player, no weapons around, go for a fist fight and he crawls along the floor while I'm left to either punch  mid air or flee.  (true story)

A good stamp on the head, or kick to the body animation would be awesome ;)

On 5/11/2017 at 11:46 PM, Gammah88 said:

I like the current selection of weapons in game but there is a few i would like to see added in early access or maybe in full release that may suit the game. And maybe introduce different types of rounds a gun can use eg shotgun with dragonbreath as an example.

• Desert Eagle
  • Franchi SPAS-12
  • SVU Dragunov
  • Glock 18

Man I didn't know Glock 18 was a thing! If PUBG let the extended mag for it be Glock's 33 round one it could be a decent early game weapon!

I was thinking about Machine Guns as a new weapon class, (The one that's already existing is transfered to this class)

They get different ammo (found in 50 bullets per stack) and some unique attachments. Balancing wise they would deal slightly higher damage than ARs but would have huge stability penalty when fired while standing. To make them viable they would get a bipod as attachment that you can place on objects in front of you or in proning position on the ground (like in Battlefield or Insurgency).
Then you are very limited in you movement, but therefore you can fire with significant less recoil and with very big magazines (thats why I suggest 50 bullets per stack).

When eqipped you run slower than with ARs and it takes long when switching into aiming down sight mode.

I think the weapons would fill a gap for medium to long range battles espacially against moving targets e.g. people who are crossing open fields or vehicles because you can shoot in auto fire mode more precise and for a longer time than with ARs. You are able to unleash a rain of steel upon your targets or give supression fire so your teammates can flank them. But of course you are an easy target for snipers when you have you bipod deployed.

What do you think of this idea or do you have any suggestions? :)

• Like 1

Some sort of javelin, this would be a lock-on vehicule only rpg. Very rare, maybe only a supply drop.
Excelent to blow up a helicopter, or a moving car/jeep/buggy..

I know the rules are extremely strict on these forums I just wanted to ask if anyone else thinks the introduction of the AK101 would be nice seeing as it uses the 5.56 NATO and is fully compatible with all scopes and sights...

On 2017-2-18 at 4:59 PM, PUBG_tooner said:

There are new weapons planned for EA. First we need to finish polishing the anims and re-doing the balance of the ones we have. I think something semi and 7.62 would fit nicely into the arsenal. Any suggestions or favorites?

FN-FAL 7.62 NATO great rifle with a famous history especially when British forces used the variant L1A1 SLR in Falklands which the landscape of PUBG would fit nicely.

It also has a fully automatic capability which my NCOs used to say turned it into a AA gun haha.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/L1A1_Self-Loading_Rifle

Glock 18 with burst mode would be awesome. 

an m14 ebr i would like so have vs an sks, dragunov could be possible aswell but i dont like this soviet thingi

also id like to have more sniper rifles maybe the m24 move from air drop to normal loot and we could get another big boy with something huge like a cal 50 barret to compete with the awm 

a remington msr would be nice aswell

It's been suggested before, but I'd like to state first that its usage should have pros and cons like all other weapons. For instance, the distance to your target.

The "vibe" of the game (for lack of a better expression) seems very well suited for a flamethrower in the game. It could even be connected to gasoline tanks that are already in the game.

The advantage of a flamethrower is pretty obvious: a short range weapon to deal with people hiding in any kind of structure, like a molotov cocktail but with a bit more power to it.
The disadvantage could be vunerability: what if you are carrying a flamethrower and someone shoots your gas tank? BOOM!

Fuel capacity could be somewhat limited, but refuelable with the gasoline tanks that are already in the game.

What do you think? I think it could be a fun addition!

• Like 1

On 2017-3-6 at 7:52 PM, Wulffson said:

Before anyone starts commenting that this would cause confusion and make it harder to find guns with the same ammunition. Look at the way they already have ammunition set up, A Kar-98 doesn't really use 7.62 does it? If they kept this system in play and limited the types of ammo (5.56, 7.62, 9mm, .45 acp, 12g, and .300) then it wont be very confusing. Sure they may need to add 5.45 if they want to use the AK-74's but that's only really 1 more ammo type. I know nobody wants to go around trying to find the right type of 9mm in the sea of 9mm variants around the world. 

What it comes down to is adding more variety to the game in terms of cosmetic looks of the weapons. you could have all 5.56 guns function the same and all 7.62 guns function the same. But it would add more colour to the game and make it unique from any other game on the market (With the exception of arma mods)

Kar-98 really uses 7.62

Friends, foes, and everyone inbetween . . .

We need the P90 in this game.

With attachments for extended mag.

Please, it's my favorite gun and it would be much more different than the current non-create lineup.  Plus, I want to be able to down 6 people without reloading. :P

I would love to see some more ww2 weapons in this game such as:

PPSH-41 - it has an insane rpm and could have a regular 30 rounds magazine. A drum attachment would also be fun.

MP-40 - A balanced SMG similar to UMP.

STG-44 - A powerful AR similar to AK-47

I also love pistols and revolvers so it would be nice to see:

Desert Eagle .50 - powerful, but requires skill to use. 

Colt Python - Same idea

Glock 17/18/20 - could have drum mag attachement and have a full auto firing mode. 

I think the game does not need any additional sniper rifles as it would just make people camp more. I personally think there should be more close/mid range weapons as it wouls make the game more fun and promote longer encounters and less 1-shot camper kills.

I could definitely see that being a cool gun to add, yet I hope the recoil isn't so great because otherwise it could definitely be op. 

• Like 1